Neymar and Thomas Müller have a ‘Skills-Off’ in odd new German-language Volkswagen ad
- December 27, 2013
This new odd advert from Volkswagen doesn’t tell you much about the actual car models, but it does have the humorous benefit of hearing Neymar speaking dubbed German.
Barcelona’s Brazilian Neymar challenges Bayern’s Thomas Müller to a skills-off (in real life there’d only be one winner!) inside a funky car showroom to the delight of the onlookers.
It’s a bit odd and rushed, but harmless and will surely do the People’s Car sales no harm.
Also, watch out for Müller’s awful flick-up skill – he really is that bad at tekkers that they ended up using that take!
To meet again and do it for real in this season’s Champions League final perhaps…?
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Santos’ Gabigol (‘New Neymar’) plays guitar with the corner flag afte...
- Neymar shows off his fancy footwork with female dancers on stage in Brazil (Video)
- Barcelona star Leo Messi arrives back in Spain and will return for pre season training ...
- Messi & Neymar given longer holidays, left out of Barcleona squad for US Tour
- Neymar plays against Japanese kids, Barcelona star scores a showboat backwards juggling...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi