Neymar and Thomas Müller have a ‘Skills-Off’ in odd new German-language Volkswagen ad
This new odd advert from Volkswagen doesn’t tell you much about the actual car models, but it does have the humorous benefit of hearing Neymar speaking dubbed German.
Barcelona’s Brazilian Neymar challenges Bayern’s Thomas Müller to a skills-off (in real life there’d only be one winner!) inside a funky car showroom to the delight of the onlookers.
It’s a bit odd and rushed, but harmless and will surely do the People’s Car sales no harm.
Also, watch out for Müller’s awful flick-up skill – he really is that bad at tekkers that they ended up using that take!
To meet again and do it for real in this season’s Champions League final perhaps…?
Watch Live Stream
- How much? Barcelona confirm what they actually paid to sign Neymar from SantosJuly 28, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar lays into a journalist following questions about his private life (Video)July 27, 2016
- Woeful: Barcelona star Neymar attempts to play golf for the first time (Video)July 26, 2016
- Neymar’s crazy omelette making skills (Facebook video)July 22, 2016
- Revealed: The 10 most popular Fantasy Football players at Euro 2016June 10, 2016
- Mario Gotze & Thomas Muller earn Germany a 2-0 win over Hungary (Videos)June 4, 2016
- Thomas Müller & Pep Guardiola argue over tactics before Bayern’s title partyMay 7, 2016
- Sunderland’s Fabio Borini compares himself to Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller [Guardian]April 29, 2016