Neymar and Thomas Müller have a ‘Skills-Off’ in odd new German-language Volkswagen ad
- December 27, 2013
This new odd advert from Volkswagen doesn’t tell you much about the actual car models, but it does have the humorous benefit of hearing Neymar speaking dubbed German.
Barcelona’s Brazilian Neymar challenges Bayern’s Thomas Müller to a skills-off (in real life there’d only be one winner!) inside a funky car showroom to the delight of the onlookers.
It’s a bit odd and rushed, but harmless and will surely do the People’s Car sales no harm.
Also, watch out for Müller’s awful flick-up skill – he really is that bad at tekkers that they ended up using that take!
To meet again and do it for real in this season’s Champions League final perhaps…?
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Identical: Neymar’s doppelgänger Barry Cotter (16) signs for Irish club Limerick
- Neymar cries as he says he doesn’t want to join Manchester United (Spoof Video)
- Neymar & Gerard Pique play in a high roller poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique rules out selling Neymar to Manchester United (video)
- Carolina Dantas moves to Barcelona so Man United target Neymar can see his son every da...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...