Neymar and Thomas Müller have a ‘Skills-Off’ in odd new German-language Volkswagen ad
- December 27, 2013
This new odd advert from Volkswagen doesn’t tell you much about the actual car models, but it does have the humorous benefit of hearing Neymar speaking dubbed German.
Barcelona’s Brazilian Neymar challenges Bayern’s Thomas Müller to a skills-off (in real life there’d only be one winner!) inside a funky car showroom to the delight of the onlookers.
It’s a bit odd and rushed, but harmless and will surely do the People’s Car sales no harm.
Also, watch out for Müller’s awful flick-up skill – he really is that bad at tekkers that they ended up using that take!
To meet again and do it for real in this season’s Champions League final perhaps…?
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...