Neymar and Thomas Müller have a ‘Skills-Off’ in odd new German-language Volkswagen ad
This new odd advert from Volkswagen doesn’t tell you much about the actual car models, but it does have the humorous benefit of hearing Neymar speaking dubbed German.
Barcelona’s Brazilian Neymar challenges Bayern’s Thomas Müller to a skills-off (in real life there’d only be one winner!) inside a funky car showroom to the delight of the onlookers.
It’s a bit odd and rushed, but harmless and will surely do the People’s Car sales no harm.
Also, watch out for Müller’s awful flick-up skill – he really is that bad at tekkers that they ended up using that take!
To meet again and do it for real in this season’s Champions League final perhaps…?
- Man United target Neymar staying at Barcelona for life [Marca]
- Neymar hit an amazing free-kick v Sevilla which stayed out as the ball refused to cross...
- Dani Alves shaved Neymar’s head in dressing room pre-Palmas; his sponsors are uni...
- Neymar fulfills his ‘childhood dream’ of owning a £200,000 Ferrari 458 Spider
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)
- Bayern rascal Thomas Muller wellies the ball at his teammates in a golf cart (Video)
- Bayern open their doors up to refugees, Thomas Muller chats about Robert Lewandowski...
- Revealed: How Man United missed out on Man City’s Sergio Aguero & Thomas Muller