Neymar and Thomas Müller have a ‘Skills-Off’ in odd new German-language Volkswagen ad
This new odd advert from Volkswagen doesn’t tell you much about the actual car models, but it does have the humorous benefit of hearing Neymar speaking dubbed German.
Barcelona’s Brazilian Neymar challenges Bayern’s Thomas Müller to a skills-off (in real life there’d only be one winner!) inside a funky car showroom to the delight of the onlookers.
It’s a bit odd and rushed, but harmless and will surely do the People’s Car sales no harm.
Also, watch out for Müller’s awful flick-up skill – he really is that bad at tekkers that they ended up using that take!
To meet again and do it for real in this season’s Champions League final perhaps…?
Watch Live Stream
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Awesome: Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan (Video)September 24, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Revealed: The 10 most popular Fantasy Football players at Euro 2016June 10, 2016
- Mario Gotze & Thomas Muller earn Germany a 2-0 win over Hungary (Videos)June 4, 2016
- Thomas Müller & Pep Guardiola argue over tactics before Bayern’s title partyMay 7, 2016