Next Barcelona keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen cried during goodbye at Gladbach [Pictures & video]
- May 3, 2014
Victor Valdes is on his way out of Barcelona this summer and Marc-Andre ter Stegen looks set to replace him.
The 22 year old Moenchengladbach keeper has spent his last 18 years on the German club’s books and today played his final ever home game.
Given a presentation by the club before the game, ter Stegen could simply not hold back the tears, pictures crying in an emotional moment.
The goalkeeper was also photographed crying at the final whistle and a video can be seen below.
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- President of newly-promoted Turkish side Antalyaspor reveals hope to sign Lionel Messi
- Juventus star Paul Pogba plays down talk of Barcelona in interview with Soccer 360
- Barcelona hero Neymar sends young girl signed boots after she writes essay about him [V...
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo claims there are no plans to mark Barca star Leo Messi i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi