Next Barcelona keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen cried during goodbye at Gladbach [Pictures & video]
Victor Valdes is on his way out of Barcelona this summer and Marc-Andre ter Stegen looks set to replace him.
The 22 year old Moenchengladbach keeper has spent his last 18 years on the German club’s books and today played his final ever home game.
Given a presentation by the club before the game, ter Stegen could simply not hold back the tears, pictures crying in an emotional moment.
The goalkeeper was also photographed crying at the final whistle and a video can be seen below.
- Five of the best Neymar tricks at Barcelona, featuring sombreros and roulettes (Video)
- Leo Messi sends cryptic message to the Spanish Tax Man on Instagram
- Ronaldo romps and Messi watch complaints feature in new book of Barcelona anecdotes
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi will be tried in Spain for tax fraud, could spend 22 months...
- Hecking gets heckled: Wolfsburg coach had to sit with Gladbach fans (Video)
- Ba-Muaka Simakala (Monchengladbach) scores overhead vs Sevilla in UEFA Youth League (Vi...
- Borussia Monchengladbach will donate €46,000 from first UCL game to Syrian refugees
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly