Next Barcelona keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen cried during goodbye at Gladbach [Pictures & video]
Victor Valdes is on his way out of Barcelona this summer and Marc-Andre ter Stegen looks set to replace him.
The 22 year old Moenchengladbach keeper has spent his last 18 years on the German club’s books and today played his final ever home game.
Given a presentation by the club before the game, ter Stegen could simply not hold back the tears, pictures crying in an emotional moment.
The goalkeeper was also photographed crying at the final whistle and a video can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona tried to sign Arsenal bound striker Lucas Perez [Graham Hunter Audio]August 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Barcelona pay tribute to new Man City keeper Claudio Bravo with highlights montage (video)August 25, 2016
- Liverpool can soon sign Gladbach’s Mahmoud Dahoud for an incredibly cheap price [Bild]August 10, 2016
- Mahmoud Dahoud drops a hint on Instagram linking him to LiverpoolJuly 3, 2016
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25, 2016
- Granit Xhaka pictured in Arsenal kit after completing signing from MonchengladbachMay 21, 2016