Next Barcelona keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen cried during goodbye at Gladbach [Pictures & video]
- May 3, 2014
Victor Valdes is on his way out of Barcelona this summer and Marc-Andre ter Stegen looks set to replace him.
The 22 year old Moenchengladbach keeper has spent his last 18 years on the German club’s books and today played his final ever home game.
Given a presentation by the club before the game, ter Stegen could simply not hold back the tears, pictures crying in an emotional moment.
The goalkeeper was also photographed crying at the final whistle and a video can be seen below.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...