Next Barcelona keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen cried during goodbye at Gladbach [Pictures & video]
Victor Valdes is on his way out of Barcelona this summer and Marc-Andre ter Stegen looks set to replace him.
The 22 year old Moenchengladbach keeper has spent his last 18 years on the German club’s books and today played his final ever home game.
Given a presentation by the club before the game, ter Stegen could simply not hold back the tears, pictures crying in an emotional moment.
The goalkeeper was also photographed crying at the final whistle and a video can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo suffers more homophobic abuse from Barcelona crowd during El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Barcelona 1 – Real Madrid 1: Sergio Ramos scores late in El Clasico (Official highlights)December 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal apologises for swearing at Barcelona fansDecember 3, 2016
- Ball Boy vs Bundesliga stars including Lewandowski and Ribery (Video)November 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s endless efforts to sign Mahmoud Dahoud may fail as Dortmund enter the mix [Bild]November 14, 2016
- Thorgan Hazard questions Chelsea’s handling of youngsters [Nieuwsblad]November 13, 2016
- Chelsea’s January priority is to re-sign midfielder they let go last year.November 2, 2016