Next Barcelona keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen cried during goodbye at Gladbach [Pictures & video]
Victor Valdes is on his way out of Barcelona this summer and Marc-Andre ter Stegen looks set to replace him.
The 22 year old Moenchengladbach keeper has spent his last 18 years on the German club’s books and today played his final ever home game.
Given a presentation by the club before the game, ter Stegen could simply not hold back the tears, pictures crying in an emotional moment.
The goalkeeper was also photographed crying at the final whistle and a video can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid Prez Perez trolled a trolling Barça fan during Undecima Party (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Did Gerard Pique Tweet more abuse at Alvaro Arbeloa during Real Madrid celebrations?May 30th, 2016
- Alvaro Arbeloa trolled Barcelona’s Gerard Pique during Real Madrid’s UCL celebrations...May 30th, 2016
- Barcelona officially launch new home kit for 16/17 season (Pictures & Video)May 30th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka pictured in Arsenal kit after completing signing from MonchengladbachMay 21st, 2016
- Granit Xhaka ‘likes’ photo of a fan in a Xhaka Arsenal shirt on Instagram [Pictures]May 20th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka travelling to London to sign for Arsenal [Artan Muhaxhiri]May 20th, 2016