Newcastle’s summer signings model the new home kit and talk about next season [Video]
- August 7, 2014
Newcastle United’s summer signings posed with the home shirt for the new season at the kit launch and spoke about how much they’re looking forward to the new campaign.
Alan Pardew has brought in plenty of players this summer but it appears as though there is quality rather than mere quantity in Newcastle’s summer transfer strategy.
Siem de Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Jack Colback and Rob Elliot modeled the kit, itself the usual black and white garb with a rather unsightly WONGA plastered across the torso.
Sunderland old boy Colback said: “We’re positive about the season coming up, we’ve signed some good players and we’re certainly hopeful of a very successful season.”
- Newcastle v Arsenal: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Florian Thauvin scored a quality volley for Newcastle v Northampton (vine video)
- Newcastle legend Alan Shearer jokes that Man United fans still sing about him (Tweet ...
- Man United’s Juan Mata admits to being “enraged” in weekly blog after...
- Man United’s mascot didn’t want to shake hands with the officials or Newcas...
- Schweinsteiger Starts: Manchester United v Newcastle [Team Sheets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...