Newcastle’s summer signings model the new home kit and talk about next season [Video]
- August 7, 2014
Newcastle United’s summer signings posed with the home shirt for the new season at the kit launch and spoke about how much they’re looking forward to the new campaign.
Alan Pardew has brought in plenty of players this summer but it appears as though there is quality rather than mere quantity in Newcastle’s summer transfer strategy.
Siem de Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Jack Colback and Rob Elliot modeled the kit, itself the usual black and white garb with a rather unsightly WONGA plastered across the torso.
Sunderland old boy Colback said: “We’re positive about the season coming up, we’ve signed some good players and we’re certainly hopeful of a very successful season.”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...