- Chelsea flop Fernando Torres explains why he left AC Milan to join Atletico Madrid
- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
Newcastle’s summer signings model the new home kit and talk about next season [Video]
Newcastle United’s summer signings posed with the home shirt for the new season at the kit launch and spoke about how much they’re looking forward to the new campaign.
Alan Pardew has brought in plenty of players this summer but it appears as though there is quality rather than mere quantity in Newcastle’s summer transfer strategy.
Siem de Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Jack Colback and Rob Elliot modeled the kit, itself the usual black and white garb with a rather unsightly WONGA plastered across the torso.
Sunderland old boy Colback said: “We’re positive about the season coming up, we’ve signed some good players and we’re certainly hopeful of a very successful season.”
- Updated: August 7, 2014