Newcastle’s summer signings model the new home kit and talk about next season [Video]
- August 7, 2014
Newcastle United’s summer signings posed with the home shirt for the new season at the kit launch and spoke about how much they’re looking forward to the new campaign.
Alan Pardew has brought in plenty of players this summer but it appears as though there is quality rather than mere quantity in Newcastle’s summer transfer strategy.
Siem de Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Jack Colback and Rob Elliot modeled the kit, itself the usual black and white garb with a rather unsightly WONGA plastered across the torso.
Sunderland old boy Colback said: “We’re positive about the season coming up, we’ve signed some good players and we’re certainly hopeful of a very successful season.”
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Revealed: Newcastle officially unveil their new Puma away kit for 2015-16 [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Haris Vuckic scores a solo goal of the season contender v Ajax (Video)
- Sheffield United 2 – Newcastle 2: Georginio Wijnaldum scores for the 2nd game run...
- Rolando Aarons posts Instagram video of his two golazos for Newcastle United (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović confirms Newcastle signing of Anderlecht teammate Chancel Mbemba [HNB]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi