- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Newcastle’s Joe Kinnear is ripped to shreds after doing no business in the summer [Memes]
- Updated: September 3, 2013
Zero. Ziltch. F-all.
Newcastle fans are spitting fire on Tuesday after the Magpies failed to spend a penny throughout the summer transfer window.
Whilst Mike Ashley is by no means off scott-free for the angry Geordies, the man taking the full force of their wrath is Newcastle’s new director of football Joe Kinnear.
Kinnear is both a laughing stock and a figure for hate on Tyneside after the 66-year-old told supporters “judge me on my signings” when he took his latest job at St James’ Park in June. Kinnear also said, in his infamous Talksport radio interview FAIL:
I heard a silly comment of ‘what can I attract?’. I can open the door to any manager in the world, anyone, that’s the difference. I’ve spent my whole life talking to Alex Ferguson, week in, week out.
I can pick the phone up at any time of the day and speak to [Arsenal manager] Arsene Wenger, any manager in the league. In all the divisions.
I don’t know what angle they’ve [critics] got, if they want to sit down and argue with me. Some are talking out of their backsides, a load of tosh. I’m not accepting it, as simple as that. I have certainly got more intelligence than them, that’s for sure.
What a crock of shit!
You can listen again to Joe Kinnear’s mad interview with Talksport below, together with browsing a series of memes expressing the angry of Newcastle fans at the end of the transfer window.
— GallowgateShots™ (@gallowgateshots) September 3, 2013
— NUFC Stats (@NUFC_Stats) September 2, 2013
— #C Wag (@C_wagMillar) September 2, 2013
— Christopher Wallis (@chris_aka_wally) September 2, 2013
— Nick (@23nsg) September 2, 2013
— Craig NUFC (@craigyNUFC1892) September 2, 2013