Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa tries to rap along to Tupac’s ‘Changes’, massacres the rap classic [Video]
- June 11, 2014
‘I see no changes…’
The late great Tupac Shakur’s ‘Changes’ is one of his greatest hits, immortalized with its posthumous release.
Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa decided to record a ‘video selfie’ of himself rapping along to the Tupac track, but the 13-time capped French international ended up absolutely massacring the hit, getting lost after the first line ‘I see no changes’.
Ben Arfa then kind of trailed of, before recomposing himself and trying again, but with the same results.
- Hatem Ben Arfa: I’m ready to go to the north pole to play football again
- Blocked! Hatem Ben Arfa can’t play for Nice due to Hull and Newcastle under-21s a...
- Ex-Newcastle man Hatem Ben Arfa: I would’ve rejected Real Madrid to join Nice in ...
- Hatem Ben Arfa told to report to Newcastle training on January 2nd [Foot Mercato]
- There’s been a possible sighting of Hull & Newcastle AWOL star Hatem Ben Arf...
- New Hull City signing Hatem Ben Arfa pens open letter to Newcastle fans
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi