- ‘That’s football!’ Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers laughs off favourite-for-the-sack tag [Video]
- Gaz Metan perform crazy free-kick routine in Romanian league, nearly works! [Video]
- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
- Respect! Bayern’s Mario Gotze is selling his World Cup winning boot for charity [Bild]
Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa tries to rap along to Tupac’s ‘Changes’, massacres the rap classic [Video]
‘I see no changes…’
The late great Tupac Shakur’s ‘Changes’ is one of his greatest hits, immortalized with its posthumous release.
Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa decided to record a ‘video selfie’ of himself rapping along to the Tupac track, but the 13-time capped French international ended up absolutely massacring the hit, getting lost after the first line ‘I see no changes’.
Ben Arfa then kind of trailed of, before recomposing himself and trying again, but with the same results.
- Updated: June 11, 2014