- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Newcastle v Manchester City: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match [30/10/2013]
Two sides looking to bounce back from disappointing defeats last Sunday meet at St James’ Park with both Newcastle and Manchester City offered the carrot of a place in the Capital One Cup quarter-finals with a victory.
Newcastle v Manchester City kicks off 1t 19:45 UK time on Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
Bet365 are showing Newcastle v Man City live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Newcastle v Man City, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Newcastle v Manchester City is not available in the UK, Ireland, USA, Japan plus the Middle East and North Africa.
Newcastle v Manchester City can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Newcastle lost their opening game of the Premier League season 4-0 at Manchester City and a similar result could be on the cards tonight with Manuel Pellegrini able to show off his strong squad in the Capital One Cup.
Costel Pantilimon will almost certainly replace under-fire Joe Hart in goal for City and the likes of Stevan Jovetic, Micah Richards, Joleon Lescott and James Milner should all get a run out.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew will be keen for some respite after the 2-1 local derby defeat at Sunderland but also looks set to rest first teamers.
Sylvain Marveaux, Vurnon Anita and Sammy Ameobi are all expected to be involved and Pardew has demanded a response.
- Updated: October 30, 2013