- “He is a player of United!” LVG rules out loan move for Adnan Januzaj
- Man United & Arsenal have a great win % on Boxing Day, Aston Villa less so
- The top 10 funniest moments of the Bundesliga so far! [Video]
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse invites some lucky Toon fans over for a BBQ [Pictures]
The Newcastle Chronicle have posted a story on their website of how Magpies striker Papiss Cisse invited a lucky group Toon fans over for a barbecue at his house this week.
Unfortunately the article fails to outline how the fans were selected for the day with the Newcastle striker, and cynical observers could suggest that Cisse’s open-house for fans was merely a PR campaign aimed at building bridges after rumours that the striker wanted out of St James’ Park surfaced over the summer amid the Wonga sponsorship fiasco.
As to the day day, Cisse reportedly cooked up a storm on his grill before playing pool with his guests as well as entertaining them with a few games of Fifa.
Pictures of Papiss Cisse hanging out with Newcastle fans at his house are below.
- Updated: August 27, 2013