Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse invites some lucky Toon fans over for a BBQ [Pictures]
The Newcastle Chronicle have posted a story on their website of how Magpies striker Papiss Cisse invited a lucky group Toon fans over for a barbecue at his house this week.
Unfortunately the article fails to outline how the fans were selected for the day with the Newcastle striker, and cynical observers could suggest that Cisse’s open-house for fans was merely a PR campaign aimed at building bridges after rumours that the striker wanted out of St James’ Park surfaced over the summer amid the Wonga sponsorship fiasco.
As to the day day, Cisse reportedly cooked up a storm on his grill before playing pool with his guests as well as entertaining them with a few games of Fifa.
Pictures of Papiss Cisse hanging out with Newcastle fans at his house are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Crystal Palace’s Yohan Cabaye online gaming proves he’s still a Newcastle fan (Video)December 4, 2016
- Actor Steve Martin tweets after being mistaken for referee by angry Newcastle fansDecember 3, 2016
- Nottingham Forest v Newcastle: Watch a live stream of The Championship matchDecember 1, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup quarter-finalNovember 29, 2016
- Papiss Cisse thanks Newcastle United after leaving to join Shandong Luneng [Tweets]July 9, 2016
- Newcastle’s Papiss Cisse accused of having two wives, one of which he got pregnant while she was 13 [Sun]July 14, 2015
- Taking the Papiss: Newcastle’s Cisse ditches girlfriend in England to marry a volleyball player in Paris [Sun]June 3, 2015
- Manchester United’s Jonny Evans categorically denies spitting at Papiss Cisse [Club Statement]March 5, 2015