Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse invites some lucky Toon fans over for a BBQ [Pictures]
- August 27, 2013
The Newcastle Chronicle have posted a story on their website of how Magpies striker Papiss Cisse invited a lucky group Toon fans over for a barbecue at his house this week.
Unfortunately the article fails to outline how the fans were selected for the day with the Newcastle striker, and cynical observers could suggest that Cisse’s open-house for fans was merely a PR campaign aimed at building bridges after rumours that the striker wanted out of St James’ Park surfaced over the summer amid the Wonga sponsorship fiasco.
As to the day day, Cisse reportedly cooked up a storm on his grill before playing pool with his guests as well as entertaining them with a few games of Fifa.
Pictures of Papiss Cisse hanging out with Newcastle fans at his house are below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...