Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse invites some lucky Toon fans over for a BBQ [Pictures]
The Newcastle Chronicle have posted a story on their website of how Magpies striker Papiss Cisse invited a lucky group Toon fans over for a barbecue at his house this week.
Unfortunately the article fails to outline how the fans were selected for the day with the Newcastle striker, and cynical observers could suggest that Cisse’s open-house for fans was merely a PR campaign aimed at building bridges after rumours that the striker wanted out of St James’ Park surfaced over the summer amid the Wonga sponsorship fiasco.
As to the day day, Cisse reportedly cooked up a storm on his grill before playing pool with his guests as well as entertaining them with a few games of Fifa.
Pictures of Papiss Cisse hanging out with Newcastle fans at his house are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Leaked: Newcastle United’s new home kit for 2016-17 in the ChampionshipMay 23rd, 2016
- Spurs & Newcastle legend David Ginola suffers suspected heart attack; Tweets updateMay 19th, 2016
- Sky pundits analyse how Sunderland relegated Newcastle & Rafa Benitez’s future (Offici...May 17th, 2016
- Rafa Benitez tipped to stay at Newcastle (BBC Audio)May 17th, 2016
- Newcastle’s Papiss Cisse accused of having two wives, one of which he got pregnant while sh...July 14th, 2015
- Taking the Papiss: Newcastle’s Cisse ditches girlfriend in England to marry a volleyball pl...June 3rd, 2015
- Manchester United’s Jonny Evans categorically denies spitting at Papiss Cisse [Club Statement]March 5th, 2015
- Papiss Cisse (Newcastle) and Jonny Evans (Man United) appeared to spit at each other [Pictures]March 4th, 2015