Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse invites some lucky Toon fans over for a BBQ [Pictures]
- August 27, 2013
The Newcastle Chronicle have posted a story on their website of how Magpies striker Papiss Cisse invited a lucky group Toon fans over for a barbecue at his house this week.
Unfortunately the article fails to outline how the fans were selected for the day with the Newcastle striker, and cynical observers could suggest that Cisse’s open-house for fans was merely a PR campaign aimed at building bridges after rumours that the striker wanted out of St James’ Park surfaced over the summer amid the Wonga sponsorship fiasco.
As to the day day, Cisse reportedly cooked up a storm on his grill before playing pool with his guests as well as entertaining them with a few games of Fifa.
Pictures of Papiss Cisse hanging out with Newcastle fans at his house are below.
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Newcastle fans launch ‘You don’t know what you’re doing’ chants...
- Red-carded Aleksandar Mitrovic needs to learn how to count to ten (Best Tweets)
- Georginio Wijnaldum is thankful that he has a friend like Tim Krul (Video)
- Newcastle v Arsenal: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...