Newcastle Chronicle ask readers to take headline blows at Alan Pardew in a brutal front page [Picture]
- April 29, 2014
The Newcastle Chronicle have their claws out for Magpies manager Alan Pardew.
In an act of social engagement with their readers, the Newcastle Chronicle have asked their Twitter followers to file in their suggested headline for their upcoming front page splash.
Whilst opening themselves up to criticisms of being too lazy to do their own work, the Newcastle Chronicle have undoubtedly goaded their readers to slag off Alan Pardew with the skeleton of the article for which the headline will be used.
The papers screams “Pardew has a worse form record than the last 28 managers to get sacked in the Premier League.” It then goes on to list some stats that make appalling reading for Toon fans.
See the Newcastle Chronicle’s brutal attack on Alan Pardew below.
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- 101 Writers Premier League Awards – John Terry and Harry Kane scoop prizes
- Alan Pardew rubbishes accusation that he’s to blame for Newcastle plight [Video]
- Alan Pardew puts £60 million price tag on star player Yannick Bolasie [Video]
- Alan Pardew denies that he’s trying to sign Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul [Video]
- The Premier League table since Alan Pardew left Newcastle for Crystal Palace [Graphic]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi