- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Sterling & Markovic set up COC semi with Chelsea [Highlights]
- Jamie Carragher heaped praise on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana throughout the 3-1 win [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s brilliant fans trolled Tottenham’s supporters in song whilst losing 4-0 at WHL [Instagram]
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
New York City FC officially unveil Spain’s David Villa as their first ever player [Picture]
New York City FC have officially unveiled David Villa as their first ever player.
Spain forward Villa left Atletico Madrid after winning and had no shortage of suitors.
But in the end he opted for a move to America with the team that’s co-owned by Man City and the New York Yankees.
It’s rumoured that Frank Lampard will soon join him after the England midfielder parted company with Chelsea.
Both players will be in action at the World Cup in Brazil.
— New York City FC (@NYCFC) June 2, 2014
- Updated: June 2, 2014