- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
New York City FC officially unveil Spain’s David Villa as their first ever player [Picture]
- June 2, 2014
New York City FC have officially unveiled David Villa as their first ever player.
Spain forward Villa left Atletico Madrid after winning and had no shortage of suitors.
But in the end he opted for a move to America with the team that’s co-owned by Man City and the New York Yankees.
It’s rumoured that Frank Lampard will soon join him after the England midfielder parted company with Chelsea.
Both players will be in action at the World Cup in Brazil.
— New York City FC (@NYCFC) June 2, 2014