New York City FC officially unveil Spain’s David Villa as their first ever player [Picture]
- June 2, 2014
New York City FC have officially unveiled David Villa as their first ever player.
Spain forward Villa left Atletico Madrid after winning and had no shortage of suitors.
But in the end he opted for a move to America with the team that’s co-owned by Man City and the New York Yankees.
It’s rumoured that Frank Lampard will soon join him after the England midfielder parted company with Chelsea.
Both players will be in action at the World Cup in Brazil.
— New York City FC (@NYCFC) June 2, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]