New Spurs signing DeAndre Yedlin: ‘I can’t wait to play against the best players in the world’ [Video]
- August 13, 2014
Spurs announced USA international DeAndre Yedlin as their fourth signing of the summer today, and the still-Seattle Sounders full back was flown into London to put pen to paper.
The 21-year old spoke to Spurs TV ahead of next year’s move (he’ll remain with Seattle until 2015-16), in which he expressed his excitement at the prospect of ‘playing against the best players in the world’.
Yedlin spoke of how his World Cup experience was good preparation for coming to the Premier League, as he got the chance to pit himself against some of the world’s best already, citing Eden Hazard as one of his toughest opponents (Belgium v USA).
In terms of style, Yedlin describes himself as an attacking full-back, whose style fits with new manager Pochettino’s.
- Spurs flop Roberto Soldado to sign for Villarreal in €17m move this week [AS]
- Vlad Chiricheș starts training with Napoli following move from Spurs
- Tottenham have €10million bid for striker Clinton N’Jie rejected, Lyon want €20mi...
- Tottenham Hotspur are to open talks with Stuttgart for striker Timo Werner [Telegraph]
- Judas: Spurs fan responds to Sol Campbell’s quote that Arsenal were better in eve...
- Watch Dele Alli impress for Tottenham v MLS All Stars (Individual highlights)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi