New Spurs signing DeAndre Yedlin: ‘I can’t wait to play against the best players in the world’ [Video]
- August 13, 2014
Spurs announced USA international DeAndre Yedlin as their fourth signing of the summer today, and the still-Seattle Sounders full back was flown into London to put pen to paper.
The 21-year old spoke to Spurs TV ahead of next year’s move (he’ll remain with Seattle until 2015-16), in which he expressed his excitement at the prospect of ‘playing against the best players in the world’.
Yedlin spoke of how his World Cup experience was good preparation for coming to the Premier League, as he got the chance to pit himself against some of the world’s best already, citing Eden Hazard as one of his toughest opponents (Belgium v USA).
In terms of style, Yedlin describes himself as an attacking full-back, whose style fits with new manager Pochettino’s.
- Sao Paulo prepare for Alexandre Pato to move to Tottenham before the window closes [UOL]
- Spurred On urge Daniel Levy to splash the cash after Spurs 0 – Everton 0 (video)
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- New Spurs striker Heung-Min Son gives first interview since move (Video)
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Spurs confirm signing of Son Heung-min from Bayer Leverkusen
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...