New Song: Shake His Hand (from Sepp Blatter, The Musical)
- November 18, 2011
It was only a matter of time.
Following Sepp Blatter’s comments on Wednesday, primarily that anyone racially abused on the football pitch should “say â€˜this is a gameâ€™ and shake hands,” a new song has been released making fun of the 75-year-old FIFA president.
Congratulations to James Gasson (jdsfootballsongs’s on YouTube) for an excellent spoof, basically urging all problems to simply be solved by shaking hands.
Among the best lyrics are:Â “Shake his hand, Â Someone shagged my wife,Â Shake his hand,Â Someone ruined my life, Shake his hand.”
Also on the furore surrounding Sepp Blatter, here are the latest videos:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi