- Footage of the Bayern Munich banquet after Man City defeat
- Lukas Podolski confirms that Wolfsburg tried to sign him from Arsenal [Bild]
- Jokes! Real Madrid fans imitate Cristiano Ronaldo’s celebration on the streets [Video]
- Arsenal youth team show off their tricks and skills [video]
- Has PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined Adidas?
New Song: Shake His Hand (from Sepp Blatter, The Musical)
It was only a matter of time.
Following Sepp Blatter’s comments on Wednesday, primarily that anyone racially abused on the football pitch should “say â€˜this is a gameâ€™ and shake hands,” a new song has been released making fun of the 75-year-old FIFA president.
Congratulations to James Gasson (jdsfootballsongs’s on YouTube) for an excellent spoof, basically urging all problems to simply be solved by shaking hands.
Among the best lyrics are:Â “Shake his hand, Â Someone shagged my wife,Â Shake his hand,Â Someone ruined my life, Shake his hand.”
Also on the furore surrounding Sepp Blatter, here are the latest videos:
- Updated: November 18, 2011