New Song: Shake His Hand (from Sepp Blatter, The Musical)
- November 18, 2011
It was only a matter of time.
Following Sepp Blatter’s comments on Wednesday, primarily that anyone racially abused on the football pitch should “say â€˜this is a gameâ€™ and shake hands,” a new song has been released making fun of the 75-year-old FIFA president.
Congratulations to James Gasson (jdsfootballsongs’s on YouTube) for an excellent spoof, basically urging all problems to simply be solved by shaking hands.
Among the best lyrics are:Â “Shake his hand, Â Someone shagged my wife,Â Shake his hand,Â Someone ruined my life, Shake his hand.”
Also on the furore surrounding Sepp Blatter, here are the latest videos:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...