New Song: Shake His Hand (from Sepp Blatter, The Musical)
- November 18, 2011
It was only a matter of time.
Following Sepp Blatter’s comments on Wednesday, primarily that anyone racially abused on the football pitch should “say â€˜this is a gameâ€™ and shake hands,” a new song has been released making fun of the 75-year-old FIFA president.
Congratulations to James Gasson (jdsfootballsongs’s on YouTube) for an excellent spoof, basically urging all problems to simply be solved by shaking hands.
Among the best lyrics are:Â “Shake his hand, Â Someone shagged my wife,Â Shake his hand,Â Someone ruined my life, Shake his hand.”
Also on the furore surrounding Sepp Blatter, here are the latest videos:
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...