- Late Christmas present? Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud spotted shopping in Victoria Secret [Picture]
- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
New signing Michel Bastos presented to Roma fans with “Lazio Sh**” scarf
On Tuesday evening, Michel Bastos was presented to Roma supporters having completed a move on loan from United Arab Emirates side Al Ain.
This looks to be another astute signing for Roma, with Bastos hugely impressive during his time in France and a Brazilian international with 10 caps to his name.
Incredibly, Bastos was presented at the Stadio Olimpico before the Coppa Italia win over Juventus on Tuesday with a rather inappropriate scarf.
“Lazio Merda” of course means “Lazio sh**” and Roma have been forced to apologise for the scarf.
Roma said: “Bastos has shown a scarf thrown by the fans without knowing the message it had. The club and Michel would like to apologise for what took place.”
We are sure Bastos and the Roma supporters enjoyed Gervinho’s Zlatan-esque winner versus The Old Lady…
- Updated: January 22, 2014