- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
New handshake controversy: Aston Villa mascot ignores her Premier League counterpart!
It looks like the Premier League has a new handshake controversy!
Long gone are the days when football’s back pages were dominated with hand shake “gates” surrounding Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez or John Terry and Wayne Bridge.
Now it is the mascots that are rejecting the advances of their peers and, incredibly, we have been here before, in an Aston Villa match just over a year ago.
Today, we saw an almost replica incident as the Aston Villa mascot ignored the Premier League mascot before their clash with West Ham.
Considering the dire first half played out between Aston Villa and West Ham, this might have been the most exciting incident for quite a while at Villa Park today!
- Updated: February 10, 2013