New handshake controversy: Aston Villa mascot ignores her Premier League counterpart!
- February 10, 2013
It looks like the Premier League has a new handshake controversy!
Long gone are the days when football’s back pages were dominated with hand shake “gates” surrounding Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez or John Terry and Wayne Bridge.
Now it is the mascots that are rejecting the advances of their peers and, incredibly, we have been here before, in an Aston Villa match just over a year ago.
Today, we saw an almost replica incident as the Aston Villa mascot ignored the Premier League mascot before their clash with West Ham.
Considering the dire first half played out between Aston Villa and West Ham, this might have been the most exciting incident for quite a while at Villa Park today!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi