New handshake controversy: Aston Villa mascot ignores her Premier League counterpart!
- February 10, 2013
It looks like the Premier League has a new handshake controversy!
Long gone are the days when football’s back pages were dominated with hand shake “gates” surrounding Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez or John Terry and Wayne Bridge.
Now it is the mascots that are rejecting the advances of their peers and, incredibly, we have been here before, in an Aston Villa match just over a year ago.
Today, we saw an almost replica incident as the Aston Villa mascot ignored the Premier League mascot before their clash with West Ham.
Considering the dire first half played out between Aston Villa and West Ham, this might have been the most exciting incident for quite a while at Villa Park today!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...