New Fulham owner Shahid Khan sends classy newsletter to fans of Jacksonville Jaguars regarding Fulham
- July 13, 2013
Mohamed Al Fayed’s imminent replacement Shahid Khan has already made a good impression with Fulham fans.
Not only does he have a majestic moustache but the new billionaire owner has sent out a classy newsletter to the ticket holders of his American football team Jacksonville Jaguars.
After 16 very successful years at the club Al Fayed is stepping down but is hoping to leave the club in the safe hands of Shahid Khan.
In his newsletter he explains to his ticket holders exactly what he is doing in England and assures the fans that his plans for the Jaguars are ‘unaffected’ and ‘unchanged’.
The special message also informs the fans that he is a ‘long time soccer fan’ and promises both Fulham and the Jaguars 100% commitment.
Hopefully the new chairman won’t change the outrageous Michael Jackson statue outside the stadium. (Apart from possibly giving him a moustache.)
- Done Deal: Man City sign Fulham midfielder Patrick Roberts for an undisclosed fee [Twee...
- Aston Villa 1 – Fulham 3: Christian Benteke benched as Cottagers score pre-season...
- Southampton sign Maarten Stekelenburg on season-long loan from Fulham [Video]
- Fulham’s Ryan Tunnicliffe gets two game ban for homophobic tweet about Chelsea...
- Both of Robin van Persie’s goals for Man United U21 v Fulham [Vines]
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi