New FIFA 13 feature: Swear at the referee
- June 4, 2012
Year on year it is easy to wonder what new feature the makers of tomorrow’s new video games will include and fair play to EA Sports – they have come up with a cracker for the FIFA 13 game.
At the Microsoft E3 conference on Monday, the head of EA Sports Andrew Wilson, announced how FIFA 13 would use Kinect voice commands on the eagerly awaited franchise.
With Kinect on FIFA 13, you will be able to change formations mid-game, make substitutions and question a referee’s decision with your own voice commands.
At the E3 conference, the user swore at an offside call as Alexis Sanchez of Barcelona had a goal disallowed against Real Madrid.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi