New FIFA 13 feature: Swear at the referee
- June 4, 2012
Year on year it is easy to wonder what new feature the makers of tomorrow’s new video games will include and fair play to EA Sports – they have come up with a cracker for the FIFA 13 game.
At the Microsoft E3 conference on Monday, the head of EA Sports Andrew Wilson, announced how FIFA 13 would use Kinect voice commands on the eagerly awaited franchise.
With Kinect on FIFA 13, you will be able to change formations mid-game, make substitutions and question a referee’s decision with your own voice commands.
At the E3 conference, the user swore at an offside call as Alexis Sanchez of Barcelona had a goal disallowed against Real Madrid.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...