New Crystal Palace signing Martin Kelly gives first interview since joining from Liverpool [Video]
- August 14, 2014
New Crystal Palace signing Martin Kelly has given his first interview since joining from Liverpool.
The defender is said to have cost around £1.5 million and signs a three year contract with the club.
Kelly was honest about why he left Liverpool, feeling he had no other choice because he simply wasn’t getting enough game time: “It was difficult but it’s not a surprise because the whole of last season I was fit and I wasn’t playing; that’s why I had to make the decision and come to a club like Palace.
He also said that he was looking forward to working with manager Tony Pulis but Kelly may not get the chance if the boss quits the team after showdown talks over a lack of transfer funds.
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi