- Ex-Miss Chile claims Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez texted her behind his girlfriend’s back [Daily Mail]
- Brendan Rodgers: One moment could change Liverpool’s season [video]
- French side loses 20-0 after keeper leaves game to birth his cow, replaced by 61-year-old president
- Honorary Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer on Liverpool target Shaqiri: ‘He can probably go’
- “We’re gonna win the CL”: Man City fan says Yaya Toure must be benched after 3-2 win v Bayern [Video]
New Commercial: An epic journey to the UEFA Champions League final (by Heineken)
A month ahead of the climax to the best club competition in the world, Heineken have started to plug the UEFA Champions League final with a brand new commercial.
Following a fan’s journey from one end of the globe to Wembley, the Heineken advert combines sharp cinematography, handsome characters, and a large dash of humour in a new commercial.
The ad has no words and fails to include one single footballer.
Watch Heineken’s UEFA Champions League final commercial below.
- Updated: April 26, 2013