New Commercial: An epic journey to the UEFA Champions League final (by Heineken)
- April 26, 2013
A month ahead of the climax to the best club competition in the world, Heineken have started to plug the UEFA Champions League final with a brand new commercial.
Following a fan’s journey from one end of the globe to Wembley, the Heineken advert combines sharp cinematography, handsome characters, and a large dash of humour in a new commercial.
The ad has no words and fails to include one single footballer.
Watch Heineken’s UEFA Champions League final commercial below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...