New Arsenal song at West Brom: How does it feel to be Tottenham? [Video]
- October 6, 2013
How does it feel to be Tottenham? How does it feel to be small? You sold Bale, we signed Mesut Öziiiiiil, Mesut Öziiiiil.
— Tim Stillman (@LittleDutchVA) October 6, 2013
Arsenal may have picked up just one point at West Brom, but the Gunners faithful could console themselves with top spot and a terrible result for north London rivals Spurs.
Even before Tottenham’s surprise 3-0 defeat to West Ham filtered through, Gooners at the Hawthorns had thought up a new ditty, summing up a transfer window that saw them sign Mesut Ozil as Gareth Bale departed for Real Madrid.
As far as we are aware, this is the first time Arsenal supporters have sung “How does it feel to be Tottenham?” and you imagine it could catch on.
Video of the new Arsenal song is below…
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi