New Arsenal keeper David Ospina breaks down saying farewell to Nice [video]
With his Arsenal move confirmed, Nice have produced a video showing David Ospina saying goodbye to his former team mates and staff at the Ligue 1 club.
The 25-year-old goalkeeper played at Nice for six seasons and established himself as one of the best custodians in Ligue 1.
We follow Ospina on the video above, into the changing room and then see Ospina break down as he attempts to thank all the players and staff that are present to say farewell.
Whilst Nice are not a massive club in France, this sort of reception and reaction can only be good news for Arsenal, who are signing a goalkeeper that impressed for Colombia at the World Cup.
Watch Live Stream
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- The best jokes as Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a ridiculous new haircut [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Olivier Giroud booed by France fans; Arsenal striker hits back after 3-2 win [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016
- Hatem Ben Arfa set for Barcelona move this summer [L’Equipe]May 6th, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored a belting free-kick for PSG v Nice (Video)April 2nd, 2016
- Son of Nice’s manager Claude Puel scores an incredible overhead volley v Monaco U19 (Video)March 28th, 2016
- Newcastle old boy Hatem Ben Arfa scored another dazzling solo golazo for Nice (Video)February 3rd, 2016