- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
‘Never Walk Alone': Monchengladbach send half-and-half scarves to Liverpool for Hillsborough Memorial
- April 5, 2014
Fans of Borussia Monchengladbach have made a special donation of scarves to the Hillsborough memorial service pic.twitter.com/q8e57aV13x
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) April 5, 2014
German football has a great tradition of fraternity amongst fans, and several German clubs have shown support for the Hillsborough 96 over the years with banners and similar gestures.
And with the 25th Hillsborough Anniversary this 15th April, many clubs are sending props and symbolic gifts to help with preparations.
Liverpool’s official Twitter handle have tweeted one such sample, with Borussia Monchengladbach sending a batch of half and half scarves, bearing the message, ‘Never Walk Alone’.