- YouTube channel Trollstation upload video of their Tottenham v Partizan pitch invaders
- Superclasico: River Plate beat Boca Juniors to reach the Copa Sudamericana final [Highlights]
- Pele on Facebook: “I am doing fine”, after he’s moved to a Sao Paolo hospital special care unit
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere blasts the Mirror for saying he’s got the world’s most brittle ankles [Instagram]
- AC Milan outsider Philippe Mexes: ‘My objective now is to embarrass those who badmouth me’
‘Never Walk Alone’: Monchengladbach send half-and-half scarves to Liverpool for Hillsborough Memorial
Fans of Borussia Monchengladbach have made a special donation of scarves to the Hillsborough memorial service pic.twitter.com/q8e57aV13x
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) April 5, 2014
German football has a great tradition of fraternity amongst fans, and several German clubs have shown support for the Hillsborough 96 over the years with banners and similar gestures.
And with the 25th Hillsborough Anniversary this 15th April, many clubs are sending props and symbolic gifts to help with preparations.
Liverpool’s official Twitter handle have tweeted one such sample, with Borussia Monchengladbach sending a batch of half and half scarves, bearing the message, ‘Never Walk Alone’.
- Updated: April 5, 2014