‘Never Walk Alone': Monchengladbach send half-and-half scarves to Liverpool for Hillsborough Memorial
- April 5, 2014
Fans of Borussia Monchengladbach have made a special donation of scarves to the Hillsborough memorial service pic.twitter.com/q8e57aV13x
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) April 5, 2014
German football has a great tradition of fraternity amongst fans, and several German clubs have shown support for the Hillsborough 96 over the years with banners and similar gestures.
And with the 25th Hillsborough Anniversary this 15th April, many clubs are sending props and symbolic gifts to help with preparations.
Liverpool’s official Twitter handle have tweeted one such sample, with Borussia Monchengladbach sending a batch of half and half scarves, bearing the message, ‘Never Walk Alone’.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]