‘Never Walk Alone': Monchengladbach send half-and-half scarves to Liverpool for Hillsborough Memorial
- April 5, 2014
Fans of Borussia Monchengladbach have made a special donation of scarves to the Hillsborough memorial service pic.twitter.com/q8e57aV13x
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) April 5, 2014
German football has a great tradition of fraternity amongst fans, and several German clubs have shown support for the Hillsborough 96 over the years with banners and similar gestures.
And with the 25th Hillsborough Anniversary this 15th April, many clubs are sending props and symbolic gifts to help with preparations.
Liverpool’s official Twitter handle have tweeted one such sample, with Borussia Monchengladbach sending a batch of half and half scarves, bearing the message, ‘Never Walk Alone’.
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer practise party trick before Monchengladbach win [Video]
- Bayern’s Manuel Neuer made an epic error as Gladbach won 2-0 in Munich [Official ...
- A look back at Hannover’s remarkable record-breaking own goal spree [Video]
- Gladbach’s Thorgan Hazard says his goal is to return to Chelsea one day [HLN]
- Thorgan Hazard explains permanent move from Chelsea to Gladbach [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...