- Barriga (Santiago Wanderers) should hang his head in shame after this horror own goal [Video]
- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
Nemanja Vidic post Man United 1 – Bayern 1: ’2nd leg will be the same, with our pace up front we can hurt them’
Goalscorer on the night, Nemanja Vidic may still have played his last Champions League game at Old Trafford.
Leaving for Inter in the summer, Vidic’s United career is winding down, and the Serb looks set to make the most of his final United chapter.
Looking at the reporter as if he’d just stolen his wallet throughout, Vidic was wary of hearing too much negativity, and preferred to focus on the positives, saying it’s still alive and all to play for in the 2nd leg, if they stick to the same game plan as tonight.
- Updated: April 1, 2014