- West Brom v Arsenal: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- He’s cursed! Crazy injury graphic of Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere [Picture]
- Awesome! Rayo Vallecano relocate & pay lifetime rent for 85 year old homeless lady [Video]
- Female pitch invader couldn’t control her emotions when she met Cristiano Ronaldo [Pictures]
- WTF! Insane Arsenal fan says Dennis Bergkamp should replace Arsene Wenger [Video]
Nemanja Vidic post Man United 1 – Bayern 1: ’2nd leg will be the same, with our pace up front we can hurt them’
Goalscorer on the night, Nemanja Vidic may still have played his last Champions League game at Old Trafford.
Leaving for Inter in the summer, Vidic’s United career is winding down, and the Serb looks set to make the most of his final United chapter.
Looking at the reporter as if he’d just stolen his wallet throughout, Vidic was wary of hearing too much negativity, and preferred to focus on the positives, saying it’s still alive and all to play for in the 2nd leg, if they stick to the same game plan as tonight.
- Updated: April 1, 2014