Nemanja Vidic post Man United 1 – Bayern 1: ‘2nd leg will be the same, with our pace up front we can hurt them’
- April 1, 2014
Goalscorer on the night, Nemanja Vidic may still have played his last Champions League game at Old Trafford.
Leaving for Inter in the summer, Vidic’s United career is winding down, and the Serb looks set to make the most of his final United chapter.
Looking at the reporter as if he’d just stolen his wallet throughout, Vidic was wary of hearing too much negativity, and preferred to focus on the positives, saying it’s still alive and all to play for in the 2nd leg, if they stick to the same game plan as tonight.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]