- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Nemanja Vidic models Inter Milan’s away kit for the 2014/15 season [Pictures]
Inter Milan have released images of their new away kit for the 2014/15 season and among the players modelling the shirt is new signing Nemanja Vidic.
Vidic joined Inter from Manchester United after his contract expired with the English club and appears to have settled into life in Italy nicely.
The kit itself is an attractive number, a white ensemble with grey stripes cutting across the jersey while the classic Pirelli logo and Nike sign are in a red that contrasts well.
The club posted a press release on their official website: For the 2014/15 season Inter will play in a new away kit boldly proclaiming their status as the true team of Milan. The new away shirt has a ribbed crew neck collar and is white with a tonal light grey graphic on the front consisting of lines which create a St George’s cross from the city of Milan’s coat of arms.
Inside the back of the neck is a pennant tab featuring the proud message “Milano E’ Solo Inter” (Milan is only Inter). It is written in a specially designed font, which has been used by the Nerazzurri’s most committed fans on flags and banners inside the San Siro since the 1970s. On the back of the neck is another St George’s cross to once again proudly represent the city of Milan’s coat of arms.
The new away kit is completed by white shorts and socks. While this new kit features Nike’s signature design details, it also offers players the very latest in performance innovation, kit technology and environmental sustainability. The new home kit will be available on sale from 26 July on nike.com, store.inter.it, in Nike Stores, SoloInterStore and selected shops.
- Updated: July 25, 2014