- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Nemanja Vidic models Inter Milan’s away kit for the 2014/15 season [Pictures]
Inter Milan have released images of their new away kit for the 2014/15 season and among the players modelling the shirt is new signing Nemanja Vidic.
Vidic joined Inter from Manchester United after his contract expired with the English club and appears to have settled into life in Italy nicely.
The kit itself is an attractive number, a white ensemble with grey stripes cutting across the jersey while the classic Pirelli logo and Nike sign are in a red that contrasts well.
The club posted a press release on their official website: For the 2014/15 season Inter will play in a new away kit boldly proclaiming their status as the true team of Milan. The new away shirt has a ribbed crew neck collar and is white with a tonal light grey graphic on the front consisting of lines which create a St George’s cross from the city of Milan’s coat of arms.
Inside the back of the neck is a pennant tab featuring the proud message “Milano E’ Solo Inter” (Milan is only Inter). It is written in a specially designed font, which has been used by the Nerazzurri’s most committed fans on flags and banners inside the San Siro since the 1970s. On the back of the neck is another St George’s cross to once again proudly represent the city of Milan’s coat of arms.
The new away kit is completed by white shorts and socks. While this new kit features Nike’s signature design details, it also offers players the very latest in performance innovation, kit technology and environmental sustainability. The new home kit will be available on sale from 26 July on nike.com, store.inter.it, in Nike Stores, SoloInterStore and selected shops.
- Updated: July 25, 2014