Need it! New FIFA 15 trailer includes every Premier League ground and new player head scans
- August 6, 2014
Buying FIFA every autumn has become so habitual that it almost doesn’t matter what the new features are. Until you hear about them, of course.
Because they’re so good! Oh my god! I need this game!
All 20 Premier League stadiums will be included in the game for the first time, that includes the likes of Upton Park, and there’s over 200 new full head scans.
And the scans are so good that they may as well be the decapitated heads of the likes of Eden Hazard and Jack Wilshere.
Rumour has it that there’s even goal-line technology in the game which would be a bit pointless but still super cool!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...