Need it! New FIFA 15 trailer includes every Premier League ground and new player head scans
- August 6, 2014
Buying FIFA every autumn has become so habitual that it almost doesn’t matter what the new features are. Until you hear about them, of course.
Because they’re so good! Oh my god! I need this game!
All 20 Premier League stadiums will be included in the game for the first time, that includes the likes of Upton Park, and there’s over 200 new full head scans.
And the scans are so good that they may as well be the decapitated heads of the likes of Eden Hazard and Jack Wilshere.
Rumour has it that there’s even goal-line technology in the game which would be a bit pointless but still super cool!
- EA Sports post video tutorial showing how to score free-kicks in FIFA 15
- TalkSPORT countdown the top ten biggest fails and glitches in FIFA 15 [Video]
- SKillTwins teach FIFA 15 skills – Rainbow Flick, Advanced Rabona – with coo...
- Crazy good! White Hart Lane and Spurs players look stunningly realistic in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Ultimate Team’s new features in FIFA 15 include being able to sign players on loa...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...