- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Need it! New FIFA 15 trailer includes every Premier League ground and new player head scans
Buying FIFA every autumn has become so habitual that it almost doesn’t matter what the new features are. Until you hear about them, of course.
Because they’re so good! Oh my god! I need this game!
All 20 Premier League stadiums will be included in the game for the first time, that includes the likes of Upton Park, and there’s over 200 new full head scans.
And the scans are so good that they may as well be the decapitated heads of the likes of Eden Hazard and Jack Wilshere.
Rumour has it that there’s even goal-line technology in the game which would be a bit pointless but still super cool!
- Updated: August 6, 2014