- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
NBC unveil Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton & Liverpool London cabs in New York [Pictures]
American broadcasters NBC has pulled off another brilliant marketing campaign before the start of the 2013-14 Premier League season this weekend.
NBC, who have bought the broadcasting rights to show the EPL in America this season, have released a new fleet of London cabs onto the streets of New York all bigging up start of the soccer campaign.
Cabs emblazoned with the club crests of Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool are currently being spotted around the Big Apple, and pictures of the vehicles are popping up all over social media websites.
Pictures of the Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool London cabs in New York can be seen below.
- Updated: August 16, 2013