NBC unveil Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton & Liverpool London cabs in New York [Pictures]
American broadcasters NBC has pulled off another brilliant marketing campaign before the start of the 2013-14 Premier League season this weekend.
NBC, who have bought the broadcasting rights to show the EPL in America this season, have released a new fleet of London cabs onto the streets of New York all bigging up start of the soccer campaign.
Cabs emblazoned with the club crests of Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool are currently being spotted around the Big Apple, and pictures of the vehicles are popping up all over social media websites.
Pictures of the Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool London cabs in New York can be seen below.
- Ozil celebrates Arsenal’s win v Zagreb on Instagram, Wenger hopes the German gets a taste f...
- Hector Bellerin says Arsenal will plays for their lives against Olympiakos (Video)
- Gunnerblog wonders how Arsenal lost to Dinamo Zagreb in the 1st game after tonight’s win (V...
- Outrageous: Alexis Sanchez takes ball down with his neck in Arsenal win v Dinamo Zagreb (Official...
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard says Luis Suarez has reached another level at Barcelona (Video)
- Steven Gerrard admits he’s looking forward to training with Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard uses Instagram to announce Liverpool’s All Stars game in Australia (Video)