NBC replace their massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York
Another piece of authentic circumstantial evidence has pointed to Gareth Bale’s imminent departure from Tottenham to Real Madrid.
A day after Spurs removed Bale from their Twitter background, Bale’s face has disappeared from a far more prominent world landmark.
NBC, who own the Premier League broadcasting rights in 2013-14 in America, has swapped a massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York, for a new poster that just says “Soccer” in an average cartoon graphic.
For what it’s worth, the new graphic looks like it had been cobbled together on the quick, compared to the Bale poster which had the Welshman neatly photoshopped into Tottenham’s new 2013-14 home shirt.
A picture of NBC’s new soccer billboard in Times Square is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United tipped to sign Real Madrid star Gareth Bale in a BS article in the Sunday StarAugust 27, 2016
- Antoine Griezmann mocked online for terrible outfit [Best Tweets & Jokes]August 25, 2016
- The new Champions League ball features hand written messages from Mesut Ozil & Gareth BaleAugust 25, 2016
- Gareth Bale renews Real Madrid contract, will be joint 2nd highest paid player [Marca]August 23, 2016
- Good news for Spurs? Update in the race for Man City’s Eliaquim Mangala [France Football]August 28, 2016
- Spurs fans get seriously giddy with excitement about Isco [Tweets]August 28, 2016
- MOTD analysis of Tottenham striker Vincent Janssen (Official Video)August 28, 2016
- Tottenham hoping to land a Real Madrid playmaker [Mirror]August 28, 2016