NBC replace their massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York
Another piece of authentic circumstantial evidence has pointed to Gareth Bale’s imminent departure from Tottenham to Real Madrid.
A day after Spurs removed Bale from their Twitter background, Bale’s face has disappeared from a far more prominent world landmark.
NBC, who own the Premier League broadcasting rights in 2013-14 in America, has swapped a massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York, for a new poster that just says “Soccer” in an average cartoon graphic.
For what it’s worth, the new graphic looks like it had been cobbled together on the quick, compared to the Bale poster which had the Welshman neatly photoshopped into Tottenham’s new 2013-14 home shirt.
A picture of NBC’s new soccer billboard in Times Square is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale’s injury is much worse than Real Madrid first anticipated [AS]December 1, 2016
- Two footballers included in shortlist for 2016 BBC Sports Personality of the Year awardNovember 28, 2016
- How will Real Madrid cope without Gareth Bale? There are three optionsNovember 24, 2016
- Bad news for Real Madrid & Gareth Bale [AS]November 24, 2016
- Harry Kane surprises a Spurs fan with a Christmas call (Video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016