NBC replace their massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York
- August 6, 2013
Another piece of authentic circumstantial evidence has pointed to Gareth Bale’s imminent departure from Tottenham to Real Madrid.
A day after Spurs removed Bale from their Twitter background, Bale’s face has disappeared from a far more prominent world landmark.
NBC, who own the Premier League broadcasting rights in 2013-14 in America, has swapped a massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York, for a new poster that just says “Soccer” in an average cartoon graphic.
For what it’s worth, the new graphic looks like it had been cobbled together on the quick, compared to the Bale poster which had the Welshman neatly photoshopped into Tottenham’s new 2013-14 home shirt.
A picture of NBC’s new soccer billboard in Times Square is below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...