NBC replace their massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York
Another piece of authentic circumstantial evidence has pointed to Gareth Bale’s imminent departure from Tottenham to Real Madrid.
A day after Spurs removed Bale from their Twitter background, Bale’s face has disappeared from a far more prominent world landmark.
NBC, who own the Premier League broadcasting rights in 2013-14 in America, has swapped a massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York, for a new poster that just says “Soccer” in an average cartoon graphic.
For what it’s worth, the new graphic looks like it had been cobbled together on the quick, compared to the Bale poster which had the Welshman neatly photoshopped into Tottenham’s new 2013-14 home shirt.
A picture of NBC’s new soccer billboard in Times Square is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale & Emma Rhys-Jones share happy news on InstagramJuly 17, 2016
- Euro 2016 Best XI: Cristiano Ronaldo, Arsenal & Liverpool stars make cut, but not Gareth BaleJuly 11, 2016
- Gareth Bale tweets about Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury during Euro 2016 finalJuly 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals what he said to Gareth Bale after Portugal v WalesJuly 7, 2016
- Christian Erisken’s weekly wage at Spurs is less than half that of Newcastle’s Jonjo ShelveyJuly 30, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Arsenal Troll Spurs after beating the MLS All StarsJuly 29, 2016
- Spurs winger Erik Lamela destroys a soul with a stunning nutmeg in training (Video)July 27, 2016