NBC replace their massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York
Another piece of authentic circumstantial evidence has pointed to Gareth Bale’s imminent departure from Tottenham to Real Madrid.
A day after Spurs removed Bale from their Twitter background, Bale’s face has disappeared from a far more prominent world landmark.
NBC, who own the Premier League broadcasting rights in 2013-14 in America, has swapped a massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York, for a new poster that just says “Soccer” in an average cartoon graphic.
For what it’s worth, the new graphic looks like it had been cobbled together on the quick, compared to the Bale poster which had the Welshman neatly photoshopped into Tottenham’s new 2013-14 home shirt.
A picture of NBC’s new soccer billboard in Times Square is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale names the player who trains the best at Real Madrid – and no, it’s not Ronaldo (Video)October 14, 2016
- Gareth Bale’s new Real Madrid contact will include an astronomical release clause [Cadena Ser]October 13, 2016
- The Wales team photo prank got even more ridiculous pre Georgia gameOctober 9, 2016
- Gareth Bale tries and fails to play dumb over Wales’ prank team pictures (Video)October 8, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016
- Updates on Danny Rose & Toby Alderweireld playing for Spurs v BournemouthOctober 20, 2016
- Man United legend Roy Keane’s frank assessment of Spurs title chances is too funny (Video)October 20, 2016