NBC replace their massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York
- August 6, 2013
Another piece of authentic circumstantial evidence has pointed to Gareth Bale’s imminent departure from Tottenham to Real Madrid.
A day after Spurs removed Bale from their Twitter background, Bale’s face has disappeared from a far more prominent world landmark.
NBC, who own the Premier League broadcasting rights in 2013-14 in America, has swapped a massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York, for a new poster that just says “Soccer” in an average cartoon graphic.
For what it’s worth, the new graphic looks like it had been cobbled together on the quick, compared to the Bale poster which had the Welshman neatly photoshopped into Tottenham’s new 2013-14 home shirt.
A picture of NBC’s new soccer billboard in Times Square is below.
- Get Over It: Wales FA post video of Gareth Bale’s goal against Belgium [Video]
- Dwight Yorke urges Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to join Man United [Sun]
- Welsh FA post video highlights of 1-0 win v Belgium, with great angles of Gareth Bale...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale makes awesome Adidas promo with F2Fresstylers [Video]
- Michael Owen backs Gareth Bale to succeed at Real Madrid, needs to overcome shyness [Vi...
- Carlo Ancelotti was sacked from Real Madrid for substituting Gareth Bale [AS]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi