NBC replace their massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York
Another piece of authentic circumstantial evidence has pointed to Gareth Bale’s imminent departure from Tottenham to Real Madrid.
A day after Spurs removed Bale from their Twitter background, Bale’s face has disappeared from a far more prominent world landmark.
NBC, who own the Premier League broadcasting rights in 2013-14 in America, has swapped a massive 40-foot poster of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in Times Square, New York, for a new poster that just says “Soccer” in an average cartoon graphic.
For what it’s worth, the new graphic looks like it had been cobbled together on the quick, compared to the Bale poster which had the Welshman neatly photoshopped into Tottenham’s new 2013-14 home shirt.
A picture of NBC’s new soccer billboard in Times Square is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Carlo Ancelotti reveals how Gareth Bale’s agent went behind his back at Real Madrid [Quotes]May 17th, 2016
- Real Madrid President to lobby for Gareth Bale to win Ballon D’Or over Cristiano Ronaldo [S...May 6th, 2016
- Gareth Bale showed he has two good feet firing Real Madrid ahead v Man City (Official Video)May 4th, 2016
- Gareth Bale’s bald patch exposed by rain at Real SociedadApril 30th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Spurs have a verbal agreement to sign Sao Paulo striker Jonathan Calleri, claims dad [Yahoo Brasil]May 23rd, 2016
- Tottenham’s Danny Rose seemed to have an accident in his shorts v TurkeyMay 22nd, 2016
- Tottenham’s Dele Alli produces nutmeg assist for Harry Kane to make it 1-0 England (Video)May 22nd, 2016