NBC divide up New York’s boroughs & neighborhoods, create an EPL supporters map [Picture]
- August 10, 2013
If you’re a New Yorker, you’re interested in Premier League football, but you don’t know which team to support, then happily for you NBC have done the hard work of picking for you.
Following on from NBC’s brilliant Premier League marketing campaign on the New York subway, the cable television company have created a new map dividing up New York’s boroughs & neighborhoods to create a Premier League supporters guide.
Brooklyn are now Cardiff fans. People from Queens support West Brom. Staten Island are Geordies. The New York financial district is Chelsea, Midtown east supports Manchester United. Harlem are Hull. While the Bronx is now Sunderland territory.
NBC’s brilliant Premier League, New York supporters map is below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi