NBC divide up New York’s boroughs & neighborhoods, create an EPL supporters map [Picture]
- August 10, 2013
If you’re a New Yorker, you’re interested in Premier League football, but you don’t know which team to support, then happily for you NBC have done the hard work of picking for you.
Following on from NBC’s brilliant Premier League marketing campaign on the New York subway, the cable television company have created a new map dividing up New York’s boroughs & neighborhoods to create a Premier League supporters guide.
Brooklyn are now Cardiff fans. People from Queens support West Brom. Staten Island are Geordies. The New York financial district is Chelsea, Midtown east supports Manchester United. Harlem are Hull. While the Bronx is now Sunderland territory.
NBC’s brilliant Premier League, New York supporters map is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...