NBC divide up New York’s boroughs & neighborhoods, create an EPL supporters map [Picture]
- August 10, 2013
If you’re a New Yorker, you’re interested in Premier League football, but you don’t know which team to support, then happily for you NBC have done the hard work of picking for you.
Following on from NBC’s brilliant Premier League marketing campaign on the New York subway, the cable television company have created a new map dividing up New York’s boroughs & neighborhoods to create a Premier League supporters guide.
Brooklyn are now Cardiff fans. People from Queens support West Brom. Staten Island are Geordies. The New York financial district is Chelsea, Midtown east supports Manchester United. Harlem are Hull. While the Bronx is now Sunderland territory.
NBC’s brilliant Premier League, New York supporters map is below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...