Nasty! A Moroccan goalie is left looking lifeless after bouncing his head off the turf
- February 18, 2013
We wish Anas Zniti a speedy recovery.
There was a hearts-in-mouths moment in Casablanca on Sunday night in the top of the table clash between Wydad Casablanca and Maghreb Fes.
MAS goalie Zniti blacked out on the pitch after the keeper bounced his head on the turf after claiming a cross.
The 24-year-old keeper instantly released the ball as he lost consciousness, and within minutes Zniti was whisked off in an ambulance.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi