Nasri’s goal v Wigan was carbon copy of Tioté’s (Newcastle) v Man City, which was rule out for offside
- March 9, 2014
This was a great spot by @Adam_NUFC98
The Newcastle fan noticed that Man City had a player standing in an offside position for Nasri’s goal today, and thereby blocking the Wigan keeper’s vision.
The goal stood, as they often do, but Cheick Tioté had a goal ruled out against the same side, Man City, back in January, for more or less the exact same situation.
The split-screengrab of both incidents below tells the story.
A case of the big teams getting the borderline decisions perhaps…?
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi