- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Nasri’s goal v Wigan was carbon copy of Tioté’s (Newcastle) v Man City, which was rule out for offside
- March 9, 2014
This was a great spot by @Adam_NUFC98
The Newcastle fan noticed that Man City had a player standing in an offside position for Nasri’s goal today, and thereby blocking the Wigan keeper’s vision.
The goal stood, as they often do, but Cheick Tioté had a goal ruled out against the same side, Man City, back in January, for more or less the exact same situation.
The split-screengrab of both incidents below tells the story.
A case of the big teams getting the borderline decisions perhaps…?