- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is learning the striker role quickly’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal: ‘I can now play Wayne Rooney in midfield or as a striker’ [Video]
- Alessio Cerci agrees to join Milan, paving way for Fernando Torres to return to Atletico Madrid [Sky Italia]
- Awkward! Flamini thought he’d won MOTM until he was told to give it to Alexis Sanchez [Vine]
- Arsenal boss Wenger: ‘Santi Cazorla is a nice guy, he let Alexis Sanchez take the penalty’ [Video]
Nasri’s goal v Wigan was carbon copy of Tioté’s (Newcastle) v Man City, which was rule out for offside
This was a great spot by @Adam_NUFC98
The Newcastle fan noticed that Man City had a player standing in an offside position for Nasri’s goal today, and thereby blocking the Wigan keeper’s vision.
The goal stood, as they often do, but Cheick Tioté had a goal ruled out against the same side, Man City, back in January, for more or less the exact same situation.
The split-screengrab of both incidents below tells the story.
A case of the big teams getting the borderline decisions perhaps…?
- Updated: March 9, 2014