Nasri’s goal v Wigan was carbon copy of Tioté’s (Newcastle) v Man City, which was rule out for offside
- March 9, 2014
This was a great spot by @Adam_NUFC98
The Newcastle fan noticed that Man City had a player standing in an offside position for Nasri’s goal today, and thereby blocking the Wigan keeper’s vision.
The goal stood, as they often do, but Cheick Tioté had a goal ruled out against the same side, Man City, back in January, for more or less the exact same situation.
The split-screengrab of both incidents below tells the story.
A case of the big teams getting the borderline decisions perhaps…?
- Manchester City contradict Manuel Pellegrini by selling Marcos Lopes to Monaco
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini remains tight-lipped on Kevin De Bruyne deal (Video)
- Peter Schmeichel’s priceless reaction to being told he has affinity with Manchest...
- Rio Ferdinand: Man City, more than Chelsea, seem primed for a good season in the Champi...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Done Deal: Man City sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg for a fee of at least €80m [Bild]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...