Nasri’s goal v Wigan was carbon copy of Tioté’s (Newcastle) v Man City, which was rule out for offside
- March 9, 2014
This was a great spot by @Adam_NUFC98
The Newcastle fan noticed that Man City had a player standing in an offside position for Nasri’s goal today, and thereby blocking the Wigan keeper’s vision.
The goal stood, as they often do, but Cheick Tioté had a goal ruled out against the same side, Man City, back in January, for more or less the exact same situation.
The split-screengrab of both incidents below tells the story.
A case of the big teams getting the borderline decisions perhaps…?
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...