Betting tips for Napoli vs Swansea City – Europa League – predicted line-ups & match facts
- February 27, 2014
Swansea City 0 – 0 Napoli – Liberty Stadium 20th February 2014.
It was famous night in South Wales for Swansea City a week ago..but what will tonight bring for the Swans?
This is a really tough match for Swansea. It’s all good and well putting in a great performance in front of your own roaring fans, but going to an Italian fortress in Naples is quite a different story. There might be a running track surrounding the Stadio San Paolo, but that doesn’t stop the electric atmosphere and Swansea are going to be up against it to progress tonight.
Napoli: As far as Rafa Benitez is concerned, he has a fully squad of players to choose from. The likes of Gonzalo Higuain, Jose Callejon and Marek Hamsik are all expected to start tonight.
Swansea City: Michu isn’t expected to be ready for this one, the striker hasn’t featured since his injury against Cardiff in November. Jonjo Shelvey is also expected to miss the tie after picking up an injury against Liverpool on Sunday. However, Ben Davies could return for the Swans following a calf problem.
Napoli – Reina; Maggio, Henrique, Britos, Reveillere; Dzemaili, Inler, Callejon, Insigne; Hamsik, Higuain
Swansea – Vorm; Rangel, Chico, Williams, Taylor; Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Routledge, Dyer; Bony
Swansea City: LWDLDL
This is a much tougher game to call than you might think. The thing with Swansea is; you never know which side will turn up. They’ve destroyed the likes of Valencia away from home in this competition, and impressive performances against Cardiff and Liverpool have given them a real confidence boost. But, here at 101goals we just can’t see it happening. Surely Napoli will prove to strong for the small side from Wales? Surely…
Napoli – 1.45
Draw – 4.33
Swansea – 7.50
Higuain – 4.00
Pandev – 5.00
Hamsik – 5.50
Bony – 9.00
Emnes – 12.00
Vasquez – 13.00
Our 101 prediction – 2-1 – First scorer – Gonzalo Higuain
- Napoli President De Laurentis wants €94m for Chelsea target Gonzalo Higuain [Corriere d...
- Chelsea eye €40m swoop for Gonzalo Higuain but they face competition from Man United [C...
- Arsenal bid €40m for Gonzalo Higuain, Napoli holding out for €50m [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- Real Madrid-bound Rafa Benitez writes farewell letter to Napoli fans
- Rafa Benitez: I’m happy and excited to become the Real Madrid boss
- Lazio win 4-2 at Napoli to secure Champions League football [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi