- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
Napoli v Juventus: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A match – available in the UK
- March 30, 2014
Napoli welcome league leaders Juventus to the Stadio San Paolo hoping to delay the end to their title chances.
Napoli v Juventus is on March 29, 2014, 19:45 UK time.
Bet365 are showing Napoli v Juventus live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Napoli v Juventus is available in the UK and Ireland. The match is not available in Italy, France, Middle East and North Africa, Japan and USA. Everywhere else in the world is fine.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Napoli v Juventus.
Napoli will be keen to ruffle a few Juventus feathers as they try and secure their 3rd place in the league. Napoli rested Argentine hitman Gonzalo Higuain against Catania and are hoping that he can deliver against Juventus who have appeared a bit lacklustre recently.
Napoli manager Rafa Benitez will be without Cristian Maggio and Dries Mertens.
Juventus are now unbeaten in their last 22 league matches and look to extend that impressive record against Napoli. Juve are 14 points clear of 2nd place Roma. 18 goal striker Carlos Tevez will be suspended for the match, but said: “I’m sad to be missing out on Napoli, I always want to be involved in every game but it will keep me fresh for the Lyon game”.
Juventus manager Antonio Conte will be without Andrea Barzagli, Angelo Ogbonna and Federico Peluso. Claudio Marchisio will undergo a late fitness test.
Napoli: Reina; Henrique, Fernandez, Britos, Réveillère; Behrami, Jorginho; Callejon, Hamsik, Insigne; Higuain
Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Quagliarella, Llorente.