Napoli v Bologna: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A match – available in UK
- August 25, 2013
A much changed Napoli host Bolgona on Sunday night (kick-off: 19:45 UK) as Rafa Benitez’s new side look to show they can challenge for the Scudetto in their opening Serie A match.
Bet365 are showing Napoli v Bologna live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Napoli v Bologna, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Napoli v Bologna is available in the UK and Ireland. It is not streamed in Italy, France, Middle East and North Africa, Japan and USA. Everywhere else is fine, including: Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Rafa Benitez will take charge of his first Napoli game on Sunday evening after taking over from Walter Mazzarri in the summer.
Benitez has had to contend with the departure of Edinson Cavani but has brought in Gonzalo Higuain, Pepe Reina, Raul Albiol, Dries Mertens and Jose Callejon.
Bologna lost Alberto Gilardino to Genoa but still boast Italy international Alessandro Diamanti and won twice at Napoli last season in Serie A and the Coppa Italia.
The Stadio San Paolo will likely be rocking and rather expectant this evening as they hope to catch a glimpse of Higuain and their new signings.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi