Napoli’s Marek Hamsik cross-dressed in fishnet tights, high heels & a pink dress for Mardi Gras [Pictures]
Napoli striker Marek Hamsik got in touch with his feminine side during Mardi Gras celebrations in Italy this weekend.
It’s Carnival season in Italy with thousands of people attending parties in costumes all over the country, and Hamsik appears to have won the award for the most attention brought to a footballer during the party season.
Hamsik attended a party with a blonde wig with pigtails, a revealing pink sparkly dress, fishnet tights, high heels and a ton of make up caking his kisser.
See pictures of Marek Hamsik cross-dressing for Mardi Gras below.
Watch Live Stream
- Slovakia coach believes Real Madrid target Marek Hamsik has outgrown Napoli [Quotes]June 15, 2016
- Marek Hamsik hits belter as Slovakia win 3-1 in Germany (Videos)May 29, 2016
- Slovakia beat Finland 2-1 thanks to a bullet header from Napoli attacker Marek Hamsik [Video]November 18, 2014
- Napoli’s Marek Hamsik talks to the fans before Coppa Italia final, following serious fan troubleMay 3, 2014
- Mad: Napoli try to sign Tottenham’s Harry Kane [Di Marzio]August 25, 2016
- Eliaquim Mangala’s Man City departure should see Chelsea finally land a defender [Times]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly [Gazzetta dello Sport]August 23, 2016
- Gonzalo Higuain sends thank you message to Napoli fans [Instagram]August 19, 2016