- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Napoli’s Marek Hamsik cross-dressed in fishnet tights, high heels & a pink dress for Mardi Gras [Pictures]
Napoli striker Marek Hamsik got in touch with his feminine side during Mardi Gras celebrations in Italy this weekend.
It’s Carnival season in Italy with thousands of people attending parties in costumes all over the country, and Hamsik appears to have won the award for the most attention brought to a footballer during the party season.
Hamsik attended a party with a blonde wig with pigtails, a revealing pink sparkly dress, fishnet tights, high heels and a ton of make up caking his kisser.
See pictures of Marek Hamsik cross-dressing for Mardi Gras below.
- Updated: March 1, 2014