Napoli’s Marek Hamsik cross-dressed in fishnet tights, high heels & a pink dress for Mardi Gras [Pictures]
- March 1, 2014
Napoli striker Marek Hamsik got in touch with his feminine side during Mardi Gras celebrations in Italy this weekend.
It’s Carnival season in Italy with thousands of people attending parties in costumes all over the country, and Hamsik appears to have won the award for the most attention brought to a footballer during the party season.
Hamsik attended a party with a blonde wig with pigtails, a revealing pink sparkly dress, fishnet tights, high heels and a ton of make up caking his kisser.
See pictures of Marek Hamsik cross-dressing for Mardi Gras below.
- Slovakia beat Finland 2-1 thanks to a bullet header from Napoli attacker Marek Hamsik [...
- Napoli’s Marek Hamsik talks to the fans before Coppa Italia final, following seri...
- 2-0: Marek Hamsik (Napoli) v Catania
- Marek Hamsik! (Napoli) 4-0 v Livorno
- 1-0! Marek Hamsik (Slovakia) v Bosnia
- Marek Hamsik (Napoli) 1-0 v Chievo
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...