Napoli’s Marek Hamsik cross-dressed in fishnet tights, high heels & a pink dress for Mardi Gras [Pictures]
- March 1, 2014
Napoli striker Marek Hamsik got in touch with his feminine side during Mardi Gras celebrations in Italy this weekend.
It’s Carnival season in Italy with thousands of people attending parties in costumes all over the country, and Hamsik appears to have won the award for the most attention brought to a footballer during the party season.
Hamsik attended a party with a blonde wig with pigtails, a revealing pink sparkly dress, fishnet tights, high heels and a ton of make up caking his kisser.
See pictures of Marek Hamsik cross-dressing for Mardi Gras below.
- Slovakia beat Finland 2-1 thanks to a bullet header from Napoli attacker Marek Hamsik [...
- Napoli’s Marek Hamsik talks to the fans before Coppa Italia final, following seri...
- 2-0: Marek Hamsik (Napoli) v Catania
- Marek Hamsik! (Napoli) 4-0 v Livorno
- 1-0! Marek Hamsik (Slovakia) v Bosnia
- Marek Hamsik (Napoli) 1-0 v Chievo
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi