Napoli prepare January bids for Erik Lamela and Aleksandar Kolarov [Corriere dello Sport]
Following their exit at the group stage of the Champions League, Napoli appear ready to splash the cash in January to boost their Serie A title bid.
The club from Naples are reportedly ready to offer big bucks to acquire Tottenham’s Erik Lamela and Manchester City’s Aleksandar Kolarov.
Lamela has not settled well at White Hart Lane, struggling to win a starting berth in the Spurs XI.
A highly talented full back, Kolarov also struggles for playing time in England, competing with Gael Clichy for the left back position at Manchester City.
Both former Serie A players could be open to a move back to the country where they made their name.
- Spurs fans absolutely loving Erik Lamela’s latest Instagram post
- Erik Lamela backs Spurs teammate Harry Kane to become one of the world’s best
- Spurs fans mock Arsenal with Erik Lamela v Laurent Koscielny John Lewis Christmas parody (Video)
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela post to Instagram after Spurs’ 1-1 draw at Arsenal
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- Tottenham’s strikers are the most efficient scorers in London derbies, then Arsenal [Graphic]
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)
- Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen posts skills video on Instagram