Napoli prepare January bids for Erik Lamela and Aleksandar Kolarov [Corriere dello Sport]
- December 13, 2013
Following their exit at the group stage of the Champions League, Napoli appear ready to splash the cash in January to boost their Serie A title bid.
The club from Naples are reportedly ready to offer big bucks to acquire Tottenham’s Erik Lamela and Manchester City’s Aleksandar Kolarov.
Lamela has not settled well at White Hart Lane, struggling to win a starting berth in the Spurs XI.
A highly talented full back, Kolarov also struggles for playing time in England, competing with Gael Clichy for the left back position at Manchester City.
Both former Serie A players could be open to a move back to the country where they made their name.
- Porto “very close” to completing loan deal for Tottenham’s Erik Lamel...
- Erik Lamela posts picture of his father… who looks just like David Ginola
- Gamer perfectly recreates Erik Lamela’s rabona golazo for Spurs on FIFA 15 [Video]
- Erik Lamela almost scores outrageous rabona lob in friendly vs Sydney [Video]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs win at Everton on Instagram
- Juventus are ‘very interested’ in signing Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Di...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi