Nandos’ super PR stunt: Manchester Trafford Centre branch to close 5 mins late for Fergie Time
- May 8, 2013
Well done Nandos. Well done.
The popular chicken restaurant franchise has leapt on the news that Sir Alex Ferguson is quitting from Manchester United, by pulling an excellent PR stunt which has proven an instant viral hit.
Nandos posted a update on their Facebook page saying:
In honour of Sir Alex Ferguson’s announcement that he is retiring we’re proud to introduce ‘Nando’s Fergie Time’ – all our Manchester Nando’s will be open 5 minutes later tonight.
See the Nandos PR stunt below.
UPDATE: Hotel chain Premier Inn have also issued their own Ferguson-inspired PR stunt, see below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi