Nandos’ super PR stunt: Manchester Trafford Centre branch to close 5 mins late for Fergie Time
- May 8, 2013
Well done Nandos. Well done.
The popular chicken restaurant franchise has leapt on the news that Sir Alex Ferguson is quitting from Manchester United, by pulling an excellent PR stunt which has proven an instant viral hit.
Nandos posted a update on their Facebook page saying:
In honour of Sir Alex Ferguson’s announcement that he is retiring we’re proud to introduce ‘Nando’s Fergie Time’ – all our Manchester Nando’s will be open 5 minutes later tonight.
See the Nandos PR stunt below.
UPDATE: Hotel chain Premier Inn have also issued their own Ferguson-inspired PR stunt, see below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...