Nacer Chadli wants to join Tottenham, still no offer for FC Twente attacker [De Telegraaf]
- July 15, 2013
Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf report on Monday that FC Twente’s Nacer Chadli is keen on a move to Spurs, but is still waiting on an offer from the north London club.
With just one year left on his current deal, Chadli has been linked with Spurs as Twente hold out for 9 million euros to secure the Belgian attacking midfielder.
FC Twente have not used Chadli in their pre-season matches so far with chairman Joop Munsterman explaining “we have to be careful with him.”
Chadli is eager to join up with Belgian team mates Jan Vertonghen and Mousa Dembele at White Hart Lane, but Twente are waiting for an offer.
Munsterman: “We hear a lot about Tottenham but the club will have to put up a concrete offer first. So far only Swansea and Shakhtar have made concrete offers and are still options.. Even though Nacer decided not to go. We hope for some clarity this week.”
Chadli can play all across the front line in an attacking midfielder position and could be a great addition for Andre Villas-Boas to back up Aaron Lennon on the right hand side.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi