Must win? Burnley vs Manchester United: FullTimeDEVILS match preview
- August 28, 2014
It may sound ridiculous to even consider it, but some have suggested that Manchester United’s third game of a fledgling Premier League season is a must-win.
Not so much for Louis Van Gaal; from what we understand (unlike last season most United fans are fully behind a manager who has proven winning ability) but more for a team and a club who have lost that winning mentality.
Even if we mark the MK Dons humiliation down to a combination of youth and fringe players not gelling and not understanding the new system, most would have expected a better return than 1 point from Swansea and Sunderland.
True, Burnley and Sean Dyche are no mugs, but most fans would have them down as this season’s rank outsiders, and United have to take this opportunity to show they are still a force to be reckoned with.
In this week’s preview Sam looks ahead to Burnley with Adam, Steven and Gaz, addressing the signing of Angel Di Maria and the issue of Van Gaal’s potential starting XI.
As ever, get your comments in under the video and make sure you’ve subscribed for more MUFC fan content!
Man Utd v Burnley – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 5/1 Man Utd to beat Burnley!
Exclusive Offer: Back Man Utd to beat Burnley at incredible odds of 5/1!
Back Man Utd at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Man Utd win.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...