- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Must win? Burnley vs Manchester United: FullTimeDEVILS match preview
It may sound ridiculous to even consider it, but some have suggested that Manchester United’s third game of a fledgling Premier League season is a must-win.
Not so much for Louis Van Gaal; from what we understand (unlike last season most United fans are fully behind a manager who has proven winning ability) but more for a team and a club who have lost that winning mentality.
Even if we mark the MK Dons humiliation down to a combination of youth and fringe players not gelling and not understanding the new system, most would have expected a better return than 1 point from Swansea and Sunderland.
True, Burnley and Sean Dyche are no mugs, but most fans would have them down as this season’s rank outsiders, and United have to take this opportunity to show they are still a force to be reckoned with.
In this week’s preview Sam looks ahead to Burnley with Adam, Steven and Gaz, addressing the signing of Angel Di Maria and the issue of Van Gaal’s potential starting XI.
As ever, get your comments in under the video and make sure you’ve subscribed for more MUFC fan content!
Man Utd v Burnley – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 5/1 Man Utd to beat Burnley!
Exclusive Offer: Back Man Utd to beat Burnley at incredible odds of 5/1!
Back Man Utd at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Man Utd win.
- Updated: August 28, 2014