MURDER: A Brazilian football fan was killed when rioters threw a toilet out of a stadium [Video]
- May 4, 2014
One of the most insane murders ever recorded at a football match happened over the weekend in Brazil.
On Friday night, at the Arruda Stadium, chaos took over before the match between Santa Cruz and Parana in the second division.
According to local police, a 26-year-old Brazilian man was killed when rioters ripped out three toilets from ground and threw them down onto a crowd of supporters during the match.
One of the toilets hit a fan, and he was killed instantly.
Globosport have quotes from police captain Wilson Queiroz saying, “The toilet was thrown from the stands and hit him full on. The victim was with someone at the time but everyone fled the scene after the incident.”
See footage of a toilet being thrown down into the crowd of fans at Santa Cruz v Parana below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi