MURDER: A Brazilian football fan was killed when rioters threw a toilet out of a stadium [Video]
- May 4, 2014
One of the most insane murders ever recorded at a football match happened over the weekend in Brazil.
On Friday night, at the Arruda Stadium, chaos took over before the match between Santa Cruz and Parana in the second division.
According to local police, a 26-year-old Brazilian man was killed when rioters ripped out three toilets from ground and threw them down onto a crowd of supporters during the match.
One of the toilets hit a fan, and he was killed instantly.
Globosport have quotes from police captain Wilson Queiroz saying, “The toilet was thrown from the stands and hit him full on. The victim was with someone at the time but everyone fled the scene after the incident.”
See footage of a toilet being thrown down into the crowd of fans at Santa Cruz v Parana below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...