Mug! Tottenham’s Andros Townsend looks a fool after tweeting about getting revenge on West Ham
- December 18, 2013
Tottenham may have sacked their manager but it certainly didn’t help tonight, as they exited the Capital One Cup, losing 2-1 at home to West Ham.
After being drawn against West Ham in the quarter final over a month ago, Townsend tweeted about how excited he was to get revenge on West Ham.
The Hammers had recently thrashed Spurs 3-0 at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
It seems young Andros has egg all over his face, unfortunately also substituted off with an injury in Tim Sherwood’s debut defeat as Tottenham manager.
— Zezima. (@M1tchyC) December 18, 2013
— Dave J (@whufcpostie) December 18, 2013
I bet Andros Townsend feels like a right twat now haha
— Lewis J Bell (@lewis_b2) December 18, 2013
— lew (@LewHW) December 18, 2013
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...