Mug! Tottenham’s Andros Townsend looks a fool after tweeting about getting revenge on West Ham
- December 18, 2013
Tottenham may have sacked their manager but it certainly didn’t help tonight, as they exited the Capital One Cup, losing 2-1 at home to West Ham.
After being drawn against West Ham in the quarter final over a month ago, Townsend tweeted about how excited he was to get revenge on West Ham.
The Hammers had recently thrashed Spurs 3-0 at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
It seems young Andros has egg all over his face, unfortunately also substituted off with an injury in Tim Sherwood’s debut defeat as Tottenham manager.
— Zezima. (@M1tchyC) December 18, 2013
— Dave J (@whufcpostie) December 18, 2013
I bet Andros Townsend feels like a right twat now haha
— Lewis J Bell (@lewis_b2) December 18, 2013
— lew (@LewHW) December 18, 2013
- Spurs winger Andros Townsend shows off his shooting accuracy in target practice drill (...
- Tim Sherwood says Villa are still looking for signings, hints at two Tottenham players ...
- Andy & Andros Townsend get destroyed on Twitter during first half of Slovenia v En...
- Andros Townsend reveals himself as a Pokemon fan in Teammates Quiz with Ryan Mason [Video]
- Roberto Soldado teaches his Spurs teammate Andros Townsend how to dive [Instagram Video]
- Andros Townsend and Nacer Chadli answer questions in a Google+ hangout [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...