Mug! Tottenham’s Andros Townsend looks a fool after tweeting about getting revenge on West Ham
Tottenham may have sacked their manager but it certainly didn’t help tonight, as they exited the Capital One Cup, losing 2-1 at home to West Ham.
After being drawn against West Ham in the quarter final over a month ago, Townsend tweeted about how excited he was to get revenge on West Ham.
The Hammers had recently thrashed Spurs 3-0 at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
It seems young Andros has egg all over his face, unfortunately also substituted off with an injury in Tim Sherwood’s debut defeat as Tottenham manager.
— Zezima. (@M1tchyC) December 18, 2013
— Dave J (@whufcpostie) December 18, 2013
I bet Andros Townsend feels like a right twat now haha
— Lewis J Bell (@lewis_b2) December 18, 2013
— lew (@LewHW) December 18, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Andros Townsend & Wilfried Zaha play FIFA 17 & argue about their stats (Video)October 7, 2016
- Raheem Sterling pulls out of England squad, Andros Townsend replaces him [Tweets]October 3, 2016
- Andros Townsend thanks Newcastle fans on Instagram after signing for Crystal PalaceJuly 1, 2016
- Marseille’s Michy Batshuayi & Newcastle’s Andros Townsend close to Selhurst Park moves [Papers]June 28, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela returns to Argentina in odd circumstances. Here’s what we knowDecember 6, 2016
- Boost for Poch: Two Spurs defenders return to trainingDecember 6, 2016
- Spurs fans can rest easy over Toby AlderweireldDecember 6, 2016
- How much? Hugo Lloris collects match bonus every time Tottenham lose [Le Soir]December 6, 2016