Mug! Tottenham’s Andros Townsend looks a fool after tweeting about getting revenge on West Ham
- December 18, 2013
Tottenham may have sacked their manager but it certainly didn’t help tonight, as they exited the Capital One Cup, losing 2-1 at home to West Ham.
After being drawn against West Ham in the quarter final over a month ago, Townsend tweeted about how excited he was to get revenge on West Ham.
The Hammers had recently thrashed Spurs 3-0 at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
It seems young Andros has egg all over his face, unfortunately also substituted off with an injury in Tim Sherwood’s debut defeat as Tottenham manager.
— Zezima. (@M1tchyC) December 18, 2013
— Dave J (@whufcpostie) December 18, 2013
I bet Andros Townsend feels like a right twat now haha
— Lewis J Bell (@lewis_b2) December 18, 2013
— lew (@LewHW) December 18, 2013
- Andy & Andros Townsend get destroyed on Twitter during first half of Slovenia v En...
- Andros Townsend reveals himself as a Pokemon fan in Teammates Quiz with Ryan Mason [Video]
- Roberto Soldado teaches his Spurs teammate Andros Townsend how to dive [Instagram Video]
- Andros Townsend and Nacer Chadli answer questions in a Google+ hangout [Video]
- RIP Ben E King: Spurs players (Townsend, Harry Kane) singing Stand By Me [Video]
- Arsenal man Paul Merson makes fun of Spurs winger Andros Townsend after 0-0 draw [Tweet]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi