Moyes Out? Manchester United Fan Channel host the Great Moyes Debate Part 2 [Videos]
- March 27, 2014
4 few weeks back, after the first leg Champions League defeat to Olympiakos, Manchester United fan channel Full Time Devils hosted the Great Moyes Debate, to check out the lay of the land among United fans, and evaluate whether it was time to make a decision on David Moyes’ position.
4 weeks on, with Champions League progression achieved through a brilliant comeback, but that win sandwiched between abject defeats to Liverpool and Man City, the channel deemed it necessary to call an EGM – a part 2 to the Great Moyes debate.
Featuring a guest appearance from journalist Miguel Delaney, it’s another good watch, in which they deliberate on the Who, When, Why, and How of sacking David Moyes, and who would come in to replace him.
Watch the Great Moyes Debate Part 2 on the 3 clips below.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...