Moyes, Mourinho, Redknapp et al hit back at Bernstein over criticism that they’re setting bad example [Video]
- January 3, 2014
Premier League managers (and Harry Redknapp) are having their right of reply to former FA chairman David Bernstein, who said at a recent LMA gathering that managers are setting a ‘terrible example’ towards their players by their behavior on the sidelines, and particularly in their post-match criticisms of referees.
The league’s managers were asked for their thoughts on Bernstein’s comments at their relevant pressers today, and were pretty unanimous in telling Bernstein to mind his own business, in a round about way.
The most stinging comment came from Everton manager Roberto Martinez, who said that it’s ‘a bit cheap’ to criticize maangers if you’ve never even been one, and that people like Bernstein have no idea of the pressure they’re under.
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi