Moussa Sissoko knocks out referee Mike Jones during Newcastle 1 – Southampton 1
- December 14, 2013
Did referee Mike Jones take a dive?
Or was Moussa Sissoko seriously lucky to get away with punching the official?!
The incident came in the closing stages of Newcastle’s 1-1 draw with Southampton.
And, whilst there are suggestions Jones broke his nose, he did carry on for the rest of the encounter and completed the match.
GIFS, videos and Vine Videos on one of the incidents of the Premier League season are below.
- Newcastle’s Haris Vuckic scores a solo goal of the season contender v Ajax (Video)
- Sheffield United 2 – Newcastle 2: Georginio Wijnaldum scores for the 2nd game run...
- Rolando Aarons posts Instagram video of his two golazos for Newcastle United (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović confirms Newcastle signing of Anderlecht teammate Chancel Mbemba [HNB]
- Portland Timbers 4 – Newcastle 3: Wijnaldum scores on debut, Aarons bags a double...
- Done deal: Newcastle United confirm signing of Anderlecht star Aleksandar Mitrović [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi