Mourning Mackay: Telegraph front page shows Vincent Tan looking especially evil in tinted glasses & leather gloves
- December 28, 2013
Vincent Tan is an easily lampoonable figure, what with his barely-believable lack of football knowledge and Bond villain air.
The Telegraph leap on that narrative on their Saturday front page, with a picture of the Cardiff owner looking especially evil in tinted glasses, slicked back hair and leather gloves; it’s a surprise they didn’t photoshop a white cat into the frame!
As is the case with most all papers, the Telegraph show a pretty clear support for the sacked Malky Mackay with this picture, while simultaneously lamenting the risible Vincent Tan.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]