- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
Mourinho claims Ramos and Alonso suspensions are a problem – Body language suggests otherwise
It was a brilliant night for Jose Mourinho’s Real Madrid as they cruised to a crucial 3-0 home win over Galatasaray.
However, questions were asked over late yellow cards for Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso who were carded late on meaning they will miss the (almost meaningless) second leg.
The same pair were both sent off in 2010 in their 4-0 win over Ajax, so they could miss the last group game against Auxerre through suspension.
Mourinho was asked tonight in his post-match interview about the incident and he gave a valid answer, claiming it is a ‘problem to resolve’.
However, the special one’s body language spoke a thousand words. In answering the question Mourinho couldn’t help but touch his nose repeatedly.
Watch the body language tells here:
- Updated: April 3, 2013