Mourinho claims Ramos and Alonso suspensions are a problem – Body language suggests otherwise
- April 3, 2013
It was a brilliant night for Jose Mourinho’s Real Madrid as they cruised to a crucial 3-0 home win over Galatasaray.
However, questions were asked over late yellow cards for Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso who were carded late on meaning they will miss the (almost meaningless) second leg.
The same pair were both sent off in 2010 in their 4-0 win over Ajax, so they could miss the last group game against Auxerre through suspension.
Mourinho was asked tonight in his post-match interview about the incident and he gave a valid answer, claiming it is a ‘problem to resolve’.
However, the special one’s body language spoke a thousand words. In answering the question Mourinho couldn’t help but touch his nose repeatedly.
Watch the body language tells here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi