Mourinho claims Ramos and Alonso suspensions are a problem – Body language suggests otherwise
- April 3, 2013
It was a brilliant night for Jose Mourinho’s Real Madrid as they cruised to a crucial 3-0 home win over Galatasaray.
However, questions were asked over late yellow cards for Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso who were carded late on meaning they will miss the (almost meaningless) second leg.
The same pair were both sent off in 2010 in their 4-0 win over Ajax, so they could miss the last group game against Auxerre through suspension.
Mourinho was asked tonight in his post-match interview about the incident and he gave a valid answer, claiming it is a ‘problem to resolve’.
However, the special one’s body language spoke a thousand words. In answering the question Mourinho couldn’t help but touch his nose repeatedly.
Watch the body language tells here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...