Morocco madness as Nabil Amghar (CRA) studs Adil Serraj (CODM) in the head, only gets a yellow
- March 12, 2013
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
A horrific injury was spotted in the Moroccan top flight last weekend, which incredibly failed to draw a dismissal from the referee.
CODM Meknès beat Chabab Rif Hoceima 2-0 at home, however the hosts victory was spoiled by a horror injury suffered to right-back Adil Serraj.
With eight minutes left on the clock, Adil Serraj cleared a bouncing ball in his own half with a header, but before his clearance had been completed the number two was taken out by a flying karate kick from CRA’s Nabil Amghar.
Amghar, who did make contact with the ball, lifted his leg so high that it crashed into Serraj’s head and instantly busted the defender open.
Despite his dangerous play Amghar was only served with a yellow card, while Serraj was stretchered off with blood gushing from his brow.
Watch Nabil Amghar stud Adil Serraj in the head below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...