- Tim Sherwood hails Christian Benteke’s goal ratio after Aston Villa knock out Liverpool [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers slammed after Villa defeat; Liverpool fans want Jurgen Klopp [Best Tweets]
- Kazuyoshi Miura (48) scores second goal of the season in Japanese 2nd tier [Video]
- The best Tweets as Aston Villa beat Liverpool 2-1 to reach the FA Cup final
- Steven Gerrard slammed by Liverpool fans after FA Cup defeat to Aston Villa [Best Tweets]
The Moroccan Messi: AC Milan’s 14-year-old Hachim Mastour juggles an orange & ping-pong ball
- July 4, 2012
“Mastour seems to have great qualities, but let’s not put too much pressure on him. Mastour is 14 years old. He’s the future. But he’s still just a kid.” – AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani
Tuesday in Italy saw AC Milan complete the signing of a 14-year old Hachim Mastour, dubbed the “Moroccan Messi,” for a world-record fee of 500,000 Euros.
Here’s what we know about the teenager.
With Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and Manchester City all rumoured to be chasing the young Moroccan, the Rossoneri managed to claim the winning bid for the Reggiana forward.
Mastour’s big breakthrough came in January 2012. Taking part in the Memorial Ielasi tournament, he scored five goals including one in the final against Roma.
According to calciomercato.it, Mastour is a right-footed playmaker who is capable of inventing and executing sensational plays. Moreover, known as a team-player who runs his heart of for his cohorts, Mastour possesses excellent dribbling skills as well as a fierce shot.
Little footage of Hachim Mastour is available online, but on signing for AC Milan the teenager showed off his impressive juggling skills on Italian TV.
Using an orange and then a ping-pong ball, Hachim Mastour showed a glimpse of how his moniker as the “Moroccan Messi” came about.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245991″]