- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
- 11 Premier League clubs charge for children to be mascots, West Ham £600 package highest [Guardian]
Morgan Amalfitano got away with a nasty stamp on Adnan Januzaj’s ankle during West Brom 0 – Man United 3
Perhaps vexed that he couldn’t emulate his Old Trafford heroics from last October, Morgan Amalfitano had a moment to forget in West Brom’s defeat to Man United today.
The Frenchman came in late on Adnan Januzaj, planting his studs on the Kosovar-Belgian’s ankle, and leaving the kid nursing his foot in agony.
Amalfitano was a lucky boy it was missed by the ref, because otherwise…
- Updated: March 8, 2014