- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
More off-field problems for Arsenal? Bild deny claim Lukas Podolski has split from his wife Monika
The day after Arsenal saw their fleeting title hopes all but vanish after a 2-2 home draw with Swansea, supporters are told that Lukas Podolski is the latest first team player to off the field issues.
Bild, the leading German tabloid, are reporting that the brand new edition of BUNTE magazine claims the Arsenal forward has split from his wife.
Bild, however, who have a strong relationship with Podolski, the German striker often gives interviews to the tabloid, deny the Arsenal forward has split with his wife.
They report that Podolski has not been back to Cologne to see his family since Christmas, the couple’s son goes to school in Cologne, and wife Monika is still wearing her ring.
Bild have no idea why the pair have reportedly split.
Arsenal fans will be hoping the Bild report is false, having seen the impact tabloid stories have had on striker Olivier Giroud in recent months.
- Updated: March 26, 2014