More off-field problems for Arsenal? Bild deny claim Lukas Podolski has split from his wife Monika
- March 26, 2014
The day after Arsenal saw their fleeting title hopes all but vanish after a 2-2 home draw with Swansea, supporters are told that Lukas Podolski is the latest first team player to off the field issues.
Bild, the leading German tabloid, are reporting that the brand new edition of BUNTE magazine claims the Arsenal forward has split from his wife.
Bild, however, who have a strong relationship with Podolski, the German striker often gives interviews to the tabloid, deny the Arsenal forward has split with his wife.
They report that Podolski has not been back to Cologne to see his family since Christmas, the couple’s son goes to school in Cologne, and wife Monika is still wearing her ring.
Bild have no idea why the pair have reportedly split.
Arsenal fans will be hoping the Bild report is false, having seen the impact tabloid stories have had on striker Olivier Giroud in recent months.
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi