- FACT: Cesc Fabregas has more league assists (10) than any Chelsea player in the last 2 seasons combined
- Chelsea fans react to Mourinho’s claim they are too quiet demanding standing seats [Picture]
- Manchester United ready to sell Robin Van Persie at the end of the season [Evening Standard]
- Somewhere To Be?! Perth’s Ruben Zadkovich sent off 8 secs after coming on v Wellington Phoenix! [Video]
- Arsenal board ‘running out of patience’ with Wenger, want Pep Guardiola to replace him if sacked [Star]
More off-field problems for Arsenal? Bild deny claim Lukas Podolski has split from his wife Monika
The day after Arsenal saw their fleeting title hopes all but vanish after a 2-2 home draw with Swansea, supporters are told that Lukas Podolski is the latest first team player to off the field issues.
Bild, the leading German tabloid, are reporting that the brand new edition of BUNTE magazine claims the Arsenal forward has split from his wife.
Bild, however, who have a strong relationship with Podolski, the German striker often gives interviews to the tabloid, deny the Arsenal forward has split with his wife.
They report that Podolski has not been back to Cologne to see his family since Christmas, the couple’s son goes to school in Cologne, and wife Monika is still wearing her ring.
Bild have no idea why the pair have reportedly split.
Arsenal fans will be hoping the Bild report is false, having seen the impact tabloid stories have had on striker Olivier Giroud in recent months.
- Updated: March 26, 2014