More footage emerges of the real Ronaldo attempting to shift the pounds on Brazilian TV
- October 22, 2012
Former Brazilian striker Ronaldo is taking part in a rather public Celebrity Fit Club on Brazilian TV.
The 2002 World Cup winner is appearing in the “Medida Certa Ronaldo Fenomeno” television show, as the former PSV, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Real Madrid hitman attempts to lose a shedload of weight while entertaining locals on the box.
Ronaldo has declared that his motivation for taking part in the TV show is to get fit for a charity match he is organising later this year with French legend and former Real Madrid team mate Zinadine Zidane.
After initially weighing in at a whopping 118.4kg, Ronaldo is now in the process of exercising hard, attempting to lose weight by bicycle riding, some UFC, swimming and as one section on the video below suggests, jumping in sand.
In a recent episode, Ronaldo admitted “my body no longer understands what is going on!” Watch one of the greatest strikers of modern times get to grips with an exercise programme on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”249420″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...