- Aston Villa players celebrate FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool in Wembley dressing room [Video]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli complains about offside decision on Instagram after FA Cup exit
- Bizarre: Al Faisaly keeper scores insane overhead kick own goal v Al Wihdat [Video]
- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
More footage emerges of the real Ronaldo attempting to shift the pounds on Brazilian TV
- October 22, 2012
Former Brazilian striker Ronaldo is taking part in a rather public Celebrity Fit Club on Brazilian TV.
The 2002 World Cup winner is appearing in the “Medida Certa Ronaldo Fenomeno” television show, as the former PSV, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Real Madrid hitman attempts to lose a shedload of weight while entertaining locals on the box.
Ronaldo has declared that his motivation for taking part in the TV show is to get fit for a charity match he is organising later this year with French legend and former Real Madrid team mate Zinadine Zidane.
After initially weighing in at a whopping 118.4kg, Ronaldo is now in the process of exercising hard, attempting to lose weight by bicycle riding, some UFC, swimming and as one section on the video below suggests, jumping in sand.
In a recent episode, Ronaldo admitted “my body no longer understands what is going on!” Watch one of the greatest strikers of modern times get to grips with an exercise programme on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”249420″]