More footage emerges of the real Ronaldo attempting to shift the pounds on Brazilian TV
- October 22, 2012
Former Brazilian striker Ronaldo is taking part in a rather public Celebrity Fit Club on Brazilian TV.
The 2002 World Cup winner is appearing in the “Medida Certa Ronaldo Fenomeno” television show, as the former PSV, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Real Madrid hitman attempts to lose a shedload of weight while entertaining locals on the box.
Ronaldo has declared that his motivation for taking part in the TV show is to get fit for a charity match he is organising later this year with French legend and former Real Madrid team mate Zinadine Zidane.
After initially weighing in at a whopping 118.4kg, Ronaldo is now in the process of exercising hard, attempting to lose weight by bicycle riding, some UFC, swimming and as one section on the video below suggests, jumping in sand.
In a recent episode, Ronaldo admitted “my body no longer understands what is going on!” Watch one of the greatest strikers of modern times get to grips with an exercise programme on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”249420″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi