- Double panna! Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi nutmegged 2 players with 1 pass [Official Video]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard & Martin Skrtel won 0% of their tackles in 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace
- Arsenal are 11/2 to beat Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League!!!!
- Stephanie Roche tries to recreate THAT Puskas nominated goal on French TV [Video]
- Bayern Munich are 4/1 to beat Manchester City in the Champions League!!!!
More epic Watford-Leicester videos: Fan Footage & Jon Marks (BBC 3CR) commentary
Even a day later, following the incredible scenes at the end of Watford’s play-off semi-final second leg win over Leicester, it is difficult to comprehend what happened in the final few seconds.
Video has emerged from the fans at Vicarage Road and it truly brings it home just what an amazing few seconds it was as Manuel Almunia saved Anthony Knockaert’s penalty.
And the Hornets then went up the other end and scored through Tory Deeney to win 3-1 on the day and 3-2 on aggregate.
As we noted at the time, it is simply incredible that referee Michael Oliver also officiated the other crazy lower league game of recent weeks – when almost the exact same thing happened between Brentford and Doncaster.
The first video below is of fan footage of the penalty save and subsequent winner for Watford.
Sky Sports’ Johnny Phillips lost his marbles as Watford beat Leicester and his commentary immediately went viral.
There were of course other commentators on duty at the Championship play-off semi-final second leg and BBC 3CR’s Jon Marks also produced a call that has also travelled like lightning around the world wide web in the past few hours.
Brilliant stuff! (Unless you are a Leicester fan!)
- Updated: May 13, 2013