More crazy Luis Suarez stats: Liverpool talisman v all of Man City’s strikers [Graphic]
- April 10, 2014
Sunday looks like being the Premier League title decider at Anfield when Liverpool host Manchester City.
Liverpool’s excellent recent run gives them the momentum but Manchester City have been favourites for the title for the majority of the season and do have two games in hand.
A draw keeps City in control of the title but you wouldn’t bet against Liverpool blowing away Manuel Pellegrini’s side at an expectant Anfield.
Key to proceedings is Luis Suarez, the Premier League’s best player this season and the Uruguayan striker has predictably been linked with Manchester City in recent weeks.
Whether City can get round FFP to buy Suarez is debatable – surely if the Liverpool striker leaves Anfield, it will be for a foreign side.
But, the graphic above shows just how massive Luis Suarez has been for Liverpool this season compared to Manchester City’s strikers.
Albeit with the caveat that Sergio Aguero and Stevan Jovetic have been injured a lot, Alvaro Negredo has gone of the boil and Edin Dzeko was not first choice in the early months of the season.
- Rodrigo De Paul hit a sublime cross for Alvaro Negredo’s goal versus Granada [Video]
- Young Valencia fan with cerebral palsy meets his hero Alvaro Negredo [Video]
- Man City boss Pellegrini on Wilfried Bony link: ‘We are working to replace Alvaro...
- Alvaro Negredo scores impossible goal in Valencia training pre Real Madrid match
- Man City’s Stevan Jovetic a big doubt for Arsenal game; Pulls out of Montenegro s...
- Manchester City loanee Alvaro Negredo presented at Valencia in front of 15,000 fans [Vi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi