- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
More crazy Luis Suarez stats: Liverpool talisman v all of Man City’s strikers [Graphic]
Sunday looks like being the Premier League title decider at Anfield when Liverpool host Manchester City.
Liverpool’s excellent recent run gives them the momentum but Manchester City have been favourites for the title for the majority of the season and do have two games in hand.
A draw keeps City in control of the title but you wouldn’t bet against Liverpool blowing away Manuel Pellegrini’s side at an expectant Anfield.
Key to proceedings is Luis Suarez, the Premier League’s best player this season and the Uruguayan striker has predictably been linked with Manchester City in recent weeks.
Whether City can get round FFP to buy Suarez is debatable – surely if the Liverpool striker leaves Anfield, it will be for a foreign side.
But, the graphic above shows just how massive Luis Suarez has been for Liverpool this season compared to Manchester City’s strikers.
Albeit with the caveat that Sergio Aguero and Stevan Jovetic have been injured a lot, Alvaro Negredo has gone of the boil and Edin Dzeko was not first choice in the early months of the season.
- Updated: April 10, 2014